Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Well at least it's not exploitative clickbait. It's just some dude on a forum with two little context, knowledge and good sense to know what he is looking at, and willing to leap to conclusions as a result. Pretty par for the course, and not entirely a different animal from what we see even here on occasion, even with this place being slightly more geared towards the hardcore player than a reddit thread. Dynasty on the other hand...that's some high grade bullshit and the guy who develops that content must know he's peddling hot garbage when he jumps on whatever rumour mill speculation arises from the fandom and passes it along like gospel with misleading titles clearly designed to draw in players desperate for the half-baked assertions he gives them faith to believe in.

Baby Pat could hardly be expected to hold his sword in fashion that is any less ridiculous than regular Pat, right?
Spoiler Alert: the “data miner” is Dynasty in disguise. Kappa

I trusted Vergeben less and less over time, but I do believe he had legitimate leaks to start. Hayate also had legitimate leaks, and so the ones I believed for sure were leaks that were corroborated by both Vergeben and Hayate. After a certain point, though, leaks became rather meaningless, because it became more and more obvious who would and would not make it into the game. There were only a few disappointments, like Hwang, Aeon, and Edge Master, and not really any surprises, except that Tira was locked behind DLC.

Fighting Zas with Amy clearly illuminates the problem with her. Zas is just as fast, probably just as safe if not safer with that range, and deals HEAPS more damage for every blow from the very start. I can't shake this, it really does bother me.

i wish you could use the backgrounds of the character illustration arts as a rear frame in CAS pictures like this

66EA32F2-01FB-461E-895B-5B60809A9E59.jpeg

feels like a missed opportunity imo

With those balances update and even some drastic changes (like the last update) i feel like Bamco are trying to find the right balance to make it as best as it could, they like doing with SC6 what they always did with their past fighting games but in the arcades (SC2 had like 3 versions before console version and T7 had billions adjustments before coming to console for examples), and maybe this is why they haven't announced a World tour for SC yet because they do not want to do it before the game reaches the level of greatness that they're looking for.

Of course this is just my own speculation i can be totally wrong about that haha.

Reactions: Ave
Setsuka's special ability will be either landing a certain number of aGI's *OR* being in soul charge will make it so you no longer need to perform just frames. Her super will basically work like aPat where it can combo from 2A. Watch.

Back