Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Some SCVI models so you can make your own images!

dctmc86-5a280228-e4b5-44ed-b8cb-aaa479c45517.jpg

dcslsuo-21f81f68-26de-4108-b35c-919c19eae144.jpg

dcqdq38-06727691-6624-4b99-b042-64088d2f0f68.jpg

For future games, SC could improve by having new faces and not the same ones from SCIV.

They have given a reason for this, sort of. In MK11
"it's shown that every game has taken place in a different timeline as Kronika deleted the universe to restart it again"

For $75 you can take my UNopened Sophitia statue, and artbook in its original box.
Download Talim model -> options -> hide all optional items -> Kappa

I think they're compensating for the fact that this is the last CAS DLC (since the datamined season 2 blueprints only feature characters).

I'm even more hyped for the music. Judging by the sheer amount of tracks, I'm hoping for music from SC2-5.
I’m imagining we’ll get more CAS in S2.

Hope they bring back Cepheus Store.

97 tracks and 15 CaS wow that's a lot

Pretty sure one of the new default color for Ivy will be White.

I’d rather have the creators try to make costumes using pieces already available.

This may be a good a idea, there's already enough tools to make a new fitting costume for most characters. (Not sure if there are now enough tools to make legit fitting costume for characters like Yoshimtsu, Voldo or Asta)

Thank god, I can finally stop using the pointy heels, at least. The CAS pack still looks lackluster from the pictures, though (highly disappointed to see the cats, and I like cats). I hope they prove me wrong...

Anyone notice new-new items? Other than the Voldo looking outfit. i.e. something we've never seen before, unused 2Ps not included.

Thank god, I can finally stop using the pointy heels, at least. The CAS pack still looks lackluster from the pictures, though (highly disappointed to see the cats, and I like cats). I hope they prove me wrong...

Anyone notice new-new items? Other than the Voldo looking outfit. i.e. something we've never seen before, unused 2Ps not included.
The set that the character on the left is wearing looks new. Or at least, I don't recognize it from earlier games.
soulcalibur-6_dlc5%20%284%29.jpg
EDIT: Never mind! That's the Dark Knight preorder set for SC5.

So, like
Glad to hear we'll be getting 150 pieces of equipment, but the presence of the gourd and that stupid cat makes me question the quality of the rest of the pack. I know we'll be getting some good stuff but I gotta wonder what useless items we'll get this time. God knows the first pack had a few.
Also I really hope we get a hairstyle or two this time but I doubt it.

So, like
Glad to hear we'll be getting 150 pieces of equipment, but the presence of the gourd and that stupid cat makes me question the quality of the rest of the pack. I know we'll be getting some good stuff but I gotta wonder what useless items we'll get this time. God knows the first pack had a few.
Also I really hope we get a hairstyle or two this time but I doubt it.
yeah tbh i dont understand why they’re even including these stupid gimmick accessories when there are actual good outfits from the old games that we’ve made vocal that we would prefer

Back