Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Random question, if Siegfried has some kind of effect which abbreviates to SP which has some kind of glowing visual effect, and no other character has any effect like this which abbreviates to SP, what do you think it would be? What would SP stand for?

I like that recolor/edit of Talim on the right. Her skin looks more darker.

they cant have listed all of the items on that website, there are no wedding costume items on it yet there are pictures of sc6 characters wearing them... that dont make cents luv

i dont understand why we had to wait this long for 58 items of which 99% of them are old! what’s not clicking

Last edited:
they cant have listed all of the items on that website, there are no wedding costume items on it yet there are pictures of sc6 characters wearing them... that dont make cents luv

i dont understand why we had to wait this long for 58 items of which 99% of them are old! what’s not clicking
I think the wedding dress is released for free, and that's why it's listed separately.

The wedding outfits come free with the patch today and are separate from the CaS B pack.

This tweet leads me to believe that when they said "which includes over 150 items & 97 pieces of background music!" they meant there were over 150 items in the pack, which is true, and then for some reason forgot that that 150 items INCLUDED the music (58 CaS items + 97 music tracks = 155 items, thus 'over 150 items') which is understandable but still a pretty simple error that could easily have been prevented by just, idk, proofreading?

oh and here i was hoping there was another error and we might get the tiger lily set, and maybe some actual good cas parts from past games but nope... we got cats and gourds and baskets to put on our heads 🤢
A few of my favourite pieces are coming back but I have to agree, there doesn't seem to be much and what IS available isn't to my tastes. A pity.

On the plus-side, Google Translate never fails to amuse. How can anyone fail to be excited about the myriad utilities of "Armor of Legs" or wonder deeply about ways to implement "Bad dream shoulder"? And my personal favourite: "A cat that wants to get on the shoulder" which is 100% more motivation and characterisation than ZWEI ever got.

Well, this is some very disappointing news to wake up to. What we got was a pretty big jump down from 150 items...

The strangest thing, though, is that 97 music items is the exact amount of music left from SC2, 3, 4, and 5 (with the exception of Ezio's theme). It's making me think that whoever wrote that initial tweet accidentally included items from a creation pack that we don't know about.

Regardless, whoever is running their social media really needs to get their shit together. This isn't even the first time they've screwed something like this up.

Back