Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Let's hope Soul Calibur 6 will be one of them
Prayer-woman.jpg

That's what I've been hoping for too; a Cassandra reveal a month or two prior, then a Season 2 reveal at EVO. I'm just being kinda pessimistic, I guess. lol

I never though Cassandra could be reveal at Evo but now i'm starting to think it may happen in the end, but if they already started on season 2 that maybe the reason on why Cassandra is taking extra time. but there's still chances she'll be reveal this month.

Also: 2B October, Amy February, 4 months in between, if they will keep it that way Cassandra should be reveal in June so this month.

Also: 2B October, Amy February, 4 months in between, if they will keep it that way Cassandra should be reveal in June so this month.
Yup, and actually, the turn around has been even shorter when you consider the drop dates for other DLC. I'd be gobsmacked if Cassandra was not revealed in the next two weeks. Indeed, I'm going to project the 11th as the date of the reveal (roughly contemperaenous with the forum on fighting games that Harada is hosting), with a release date less than two weeks later. I don't think the probable existence of work on season two has caused Cassandra to "take more time"--I suspect she's been in a substantially complete state for a while now, in fact, given all indications--but I do think timing is viewed by Namco as being very important to maintain momentum into the second season. But they are not going to want to delay much longer, especially as EVO represents one of the absolute best possible platforms to announce season 2 from, so they are going to want season1 complete (and hopefully well received) by then. I'm calling it: Cassandra on the 11th (or any event, within the week) and season 2 at EVO 2019.

Yes

come on, Okubo, show us something!!

Whilst I love DOA6 its DLC content continues to successfully disappoint me. I don't think I've ever been so uninterested in a games DLC as DOA6.
They should just go back to making character unique attires like in the older entries rather than "hurray everyone is an officer!"
Geez, its like DOA6 was a step in the right direction for the most part but it just honestly feels like a flat out long running beta. So much missing stuff.

If it's the 11th, any time we can reasonably expect an announcement?
5:30pm PDT is your best bet with the Namco fighting game panel happening then. Or it could leaked 4 hours before like the story trailer.

God I just hope we get an announcement already, I'm dying for Cassandra's presence in the game.
On a huge sidenote, I wish they changed Sophitia and Cassandra in game eyes to their portrait green rather than blue. It seems to just look nicer that way.

Yup, and actually, the turn around has been even shorter when you consider the drop dates for other DLC. I'd be gobsmacked if Cassandra was not revealed in the next two weeks. Indeed, I'm going to project the 11th as the date of the reveal (roughly contemperaenous with the forum on fighting games that Harada is hosting), with a release date less than two weeks later. I don't think the probable existence of work on season two has caused Cassandra to "take more time"--I suspect she's been in a substantially complete state for a while now, in fact, given all indications--but I do think timing is viewed by Namco as being very important to maintain momentum into the second season. But they are not going to want to delay much longer, especially as EVO represents one of the absolute best possible platforms to announce season 2 from, so they are going to want season1 complete (and hopefully well received) by then. I'm calling it: Cassandra on the 11th (or any event, within the week) and season 2 at EVO 2019.

I think the first plan was 1 character each 3 months but the fact they revealed 2B too a bit too early changed some of their plans, for me it's still june so thee is no need to put an alarm just yet, as it's the month Cassandra is supposed to be reveal if we go by how thing were plan so far.

Whilst I love DOA6 its DLC content continues to successfully disappoint me. I don't think I've ever been so uninterested in a games DLC as DOA6.
They should just go back to making character unique attires like in the older entries rather than "hurray everyone is an officer!"
Geez, its like DOA6 was a step in the right direction for the most part but it just honestly feels like a flat out long running beta. So much missing stuff.

Yeah i've never been a fan of those kind of similar/off topic of character costumes either.

Back