Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

1Z2nbtD.jpg

I hate myself sometimes....
This would explain why her development is longer than the others. Lots of assets.

I thank Teutates that there are other interesting things happening and that I found a different title to play so waiting fatigue ain't hurting me a bit

Just played a bit of SC2, and i insist that PS really need to take another look back at that game and take some inspiration from it when it comes to fighting aesthetics, the special effects were present without being too much, so the moves and impacts were more visible.

Also BTW even tho it may seem obvious but one of her alt color of Cassandra need to be green.

Just played a bit of SC2, and i insist that PS really need to take another look back at that game and take some inspiration from it when it comes to fighting aesthetics, the special effects were present without being too much, so the moves and impacts were more visible.

Also BTW even tho it may seem obvious but one of her alt color of Cassandra need to be green.

« This must be some kind of mistake ! »

Attachments

• ACBDD87A-AB0C-44AA-8731-0FFD02218294.jpeg
    ACBDD87A-AB0C-44AA-8731-0FFD02218294.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 94
So...
  • Bob cut or no bob cut on break?
  • Leotard or skirt? Leotard on break?
  • Long boots or short boots?
  • Pantyhose?
  • Slightly different win poses like Amy?
  • Hearts in CE?
  • Some Patroklos moves added?
  • Have her outfit (incl. broken variation) be considered an undergarment?
Sorry to go there again, but besides the taunts and the bloody hearts, her move-set feels better to me for a male character. I think even Abelia’s (which is meant to be the CaS style) has butt attacks...

Back