Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I’m disappointed that we won’t be getting content til 2020. Really hope January is the earliest
Was there any official announcement stating that? I seem to have missed it, I only saw Kayane tweet about season 2 starting in 2020, but nothing official?

@Dissidia
I feel ya, bruh :( Hopefully tho if they're taking that long, whatever they bring will definitely feel polished and of good quality. (Ie. Hopefully no cobbed shit like those DLC packs in season 1 lmao)

Updated impressions on Cassandra:
Why does playing with her enrage me like no other character? Even when I win I’m like big mad lmao

Edit: for some reason I can’t play ranked today? Every time I try to go into ranked it gives me an error message that reads: “an error has occurred. You will be unable to play this mode.” Anybody else have this issue? I’m on PS4

Last edited:
Maybe we should ask (atleast try) okubo to update CaS.
By updating i mean:
  • having the option to get items closer to the body such as belts and jackets etc.
  • to be able to put on more accessoires
  • to be able to have more items layered over each other (a lot of stuff can’t be mixed with each other)

Idk if i’m thinking too easily about stuff like this but it would be nice for this to come along with s2.

Season 2 CaS
DLC CaS A.2
12.jpg
DLC CaS B.2
latest
DLC CaS C
latest
DLC CaS D
latest

SC4 was also when they introduced the sliders for custom body sizes. I suspect that might have a lot to do with items not fitting right in general. It was either remove entire layers or float the items away from the body. SC3 definitely didnt have that problem but there was only one body size available.

SCIV didn’t have individual body sliders, nor did it have a “waist” selection, so they could feasibly create a setting for every fitting permutation. In SCV, things started to float around characters due to the deeper customization. The Roman epaulettes with red fringe come to mind as an example. Strangely, I don’t remember belts in SCV having a floating issue? The default belts all seemed to be fitted to a character regardless of waist/hip size as far as I recall.

SCIV didn’t have individual body sliders, nor did it have a “waist” selection, so they could feasibly create a setting for every fitting permutation. In SCV, things started to float around characters due to the deeper customization. The Roman epaulettes with red fringe come to mind as an example. Strangely, I don’t remember belts in SCV having a floating issue? The default belts all seemed to be fitted to a character regardless of waist/hip size as far as I recall.
Maybe not individual body sliders but it definitely had a slider for the overall body size. That still means one single belt cant fit every body type.

SC5 belts floated off the waist, i remember it bothering me.

Maybe not individual body sliders but it definitely had a slider for the overall body size. That still means one single belt cant fit every body type.

SC5 belts floated off the waist, i remember it bothering me.
I just went through the SCV female waist equipment and none of the belts hover around the waist. Many of the tassets, faulds and wraps do but the actual belt equipment is much closer to the body than anything now.

Back