Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I personally don't mind having less equipment this time around in exchange for actually having a bunch of new stickers and hit sparks to play with (we need some new soul charge auras still though). Also, it at least seems there'll finally be a good belt option this time, too.

I personally don't mind having less equipment this time around in exchange for actually having a bunch of new stickers and hit sparks to play with (we need some new soul charge auras still though). Also, it at least seems there'll finally be a good belt option this time, too.

if they gave us the ability to change the colors of soul charge ourselves that would be waaaayyy better

disappointed by how stark the amount of CAS items is... we've been asking for legacy costumes/new 2Ps since the game came out but they decide to give us a pack that's 60% particle effects instead?

You’re forgetting the 5 new stages and 4 new characters.

I’m not mad at this direction, yeah CAS is fun but we need to get back to the defaults, season 2 year 2 is a crucial year for the game.
The anime and Spider-Man CaS’ have had their fun.

Ivy B+K: Changed the opponent's behavior when the attack lands in midair, allowing for different types of follow-ups not possible before

Why is this considered as a nerf?

Ivy changes seems pretty nice overall (in paper at least), more CH rewards for the win.

Finally no longer will he punish Geralt's 1AA with it
Most welcome change

Yeah punishing basic jab moves with CE was a little too BS.

PS: Wonder if they post a video that shows each new move before the S2 patch.

Last edited:
I’m pretty pissed off about that MC A and 6A+B nerf for Voldo. On my go to Mantis combo starters and LH followups gone down the drain and the same thing for one of his strongest guard crushers. Goddamnit. And still no bug fix on BS 8WR A.

On the bright side, 3A knocks down on counter and 4A no longer reduces distance which can create some frame traps for BS 2A and BS AA.

Screenshot_20191120-101135_Reddit.jpg

Saw on reddit. Made me laugh

Now throw breaks will do dmg, and several buffs to reversal edge.......really?????

I like what they did with throws doing damage but not killing. You should be rewarded for being aggressive/offensive. People will be swinging more often though I bet lol

Last edited:
Back