SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest
Just be prepared in case it's
tumblr_lntvorzOyL1qm8vqso1_250.gif

We barely saw Ivy and Zas. Might as well find out what they’re about. And if their slots on the select screen further hint at the roster.
My minimum expectation is this. And if Ivy is at the bottom row in the middle and Zasalamel is to the left of Kilik, I may scream in joys that my predictions may have more validity. Geralt's placement, though, unless they finally alter the twenty slots placeholder, may prove difficult, unless they slap him in the center hole.

Of course we may just see the old build and some new unplayable footage and nothing new on the selection screen too, so prepared for the worst all the same.

Yeah if we do get fuck all for new information and just same 6 character demo at least we will have some top players giving it a go.

But it also means we better get a dam good reveal April to make up for it xD

Ivy being in the middle would worry me only because Cervantes is her nemesis. Taki seems most likely to be opposite of Mitsurugi too and she also tends to be associated with the pirate.

Ivy being in the middle would worry me only because Cervantes is her nemesis. Taki seems most likely to be opposite of Mitsurugi too and she also tends to be associated with the pirate.
Bottom row middle for Ivy allows Cervantes to be top row middle to oppose her and to also be between Siegfried and Nightmare. I feel vertical oppositions/relations are equally as likely as horizontal ones.

But if you want to continue this discussion, there's a better place for it here.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why the hell they don't make tease if there's a reveal like everyone else, they teased Geralt and it was well done, but i bet it was mainly from CDPR, it's not too common from BN to do things like that. The stream will be fun even without reveals, but if there will be reveal i will find it weird that they just keep it full silence all this time, they should take some notes from Ed Boon and NRS in that matter tbh.

But anyway, if there will be reveal, i'm expecting Talim would be one of them.

I expect MINIMIUM a demo with Ivy, Zasa and Geralt. Ill be really dissapointed if its just the 6 characters demo.

At this point I’m getting tired of their reveal system. They could really learn from MKX and how they revealed the characters spaced out and showed their moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back