SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norik is a god for that post, like seriously that was really well done.

ZAS returning?? Yes. I've missed him. I enjoyed hwang in sc3, more than yun seong

I heard back from my main source with some good news today!
Remember how I heard Zasalamel was "very likely" to be in? But most likely DLC?
Well he is definitely going to be part of SCVI and seems like there's a pretty good chance he won't be DLC and instead a launch roster character too.
I can't currently confirm that for sure is what they have planned for how he is included. But for now, it is looking really good on that front thankfully.

tumblr_noty6l43BF1s76egqo7_500.gif

I swear I'm going stir crazy I was having a dream were they're were show off Talim and new stage that looked like a forest I can't wait till the new info so that I can stop having those dreams and find out who's actually is going to be announced

I swear I'm going stir crazy I was having a dream were they're were show off Talim and new stage that looked like a forest I can't wait till the new info so that I can stop having those dreams and find out who's actually is going to be announced
Happened to me a couple of times xD the first I remember is Ivy and Talim being announced and Talim was older with hair buns like Princess Leia xD and the second was like some days ago, Ivy was revealed with a helmet resembling Hilde's (Ivy lived in Wolfkrone) and an outfit quite similar to Ashlotte xD

Happened to me a couple of times xD the first I remember is Ivy and Talim being announced and Talim was older with hair buns like Princess Leia xD and the second was like some days ago, Ivy was revealed with a helmet resembling Hilde's (Ivy lived in Wolfkrone) and an outfit quite similar to Ashlotte xD
Omg, I can't even imagine all that put together on Ivy. I guess it deserves a fan art.

Hopefully we get either Talim or Tira announced, since their appearances will actually tell us a lot about other aspects of the game (mainly the story and setting). If they look 10-13 then that means it's probably just an alternate storyline, but if they look their normal ages then it means it'll either be a full setting reboot even changing the ages or will retell a bit of 2 and 3 like speculated before.

...also because they're my favourites but the other stuff is important too.

I wonder, the very first trailer was at an event, and now a month and a week later we will be getting more info due to an event. I hope this is not a trend, where more info is just released in events.

I wonder, the very first trailer was at an event, and now a month and a week later we will be getting more info due to an event. I hope this is not a trend, where more info is just released in events.
Not enough events to do that this time. But if there's an event in a month that they haven't given info, they'll most likely hold it for that event.

The long silence sucked but we're back.

Realistically, I expect two characters to be announced (Edgelord for sure, next character is a toss up but I'd go with Kilik), and two new stages to also be shown.

Optimistically considering the silence, they reveal 3-4 characters (Edgelord, Kilik, another toss up but X/Maxi, Ivy/Taki) and three new stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back