SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

With all the hype for SCVI has come remarkable CHAOS and DISORDER. What do we know about the game? What has been confirmed? What's been debunked? To make sense of this all, I've decided to start documenting everything we know about the game so far into a convenient little infographic. The idea is to keep updating this as new information comes along so it can be a quick, up-to-date reference for anyone who just wants to know what's new without having to sort through 400 pages across twenty different threads. I'll try to be quick!

@WindupSkeleton @Party Wolf can we get this on the OP?
View attachment 47944 View attachment 47947 View attachment 47946
Ur hot for doing this thank you bae

Soul Calibur 6: Technical Demo
How much would it burn if they just turned it into a technical demo for future fighting engines at this point and gave up?

Is there still a chance we might have Famitsu scans on Tuesday, trailer maybe Friday just before EVO, and then gameplay videos from the event? Seems likely.

I don't know. It can be a possibility, yes. But maybe Namco doesn't want to deliver anything, probably to keep the surprise to Friday. What's funny though, is that we are like children waiting for a Christmas or Birthday's present :)

@Norik Insane work ! I'am really interrested about the UI elements you used (the paper background for title) and the font, I will try to blend my works with these, it looks nice and really close to SC6.

Very Good work again!

I heard back from my main source with some good news today!
Remember how I heard Zasalamel was "very likely" to be in? But most likely DLC?
Well he is definitely going to be part of SCVI and seems like there's a pretty good chance he won't be DLC and instead a launch roster character too.
I can't currently confirm that for sure is what they have planned for how he is included. But for now, it is looking really good on that front thankfully.

Well he is definitely going to be part of SCVI and seems like there's a pretty good chance he won't be DLC and instead a launch roster character too.
I can't currently confirm that for sure is what they have planned for how he is included. But for now, it is looking really good on that front thankfully.
Take me back <3

In all seriousness would faint if he is revealed at EVO japan

With all the hype for SCVI has come remarkable CHAOS and DISORDER. What do we know about the game? What has been confirmed? What's been debunked? To make sense of this all, I've decided to start documenting everything we know about the game so far into a convenient little infographic. The idea is to keep updating this as new information comes along so it can be a quick, up-to-date reference for anyone who just wants to know what's new without having to sort through 400 pages across twenty different threads. I'll try to be quick!

@WindupSkeleton @Party Wolf can we get this on the OP?
View attachment 47944 View attachment 47947 View attachment 47946
Very well put together, great job.

Two other characters related to Edgelord? I thought it was just Papi. First I'm hearing that there's a third related new face.
I never said that there is a third newcomer that also has relation to the edgelord guy or his papi.
Only one little thing I couldn't help noticing is the 2018 events you've got at the end there are dated 2017
Whoops, fixed! I'll include those changes with next week's update.
I'm really interrested about the UI elements you used (the paper background for title) and the font, I will try to blend my works with these, it looks nice and really close to SC6.
Check your PMs.

Last edited:
Excellent. Zasalamel being DLC would truly suck, so having him on the main roster will be great, he is an important part of the story, kicking him out for more money would be a dick move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back