SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At any rate it seems like we won't know until Sunday if they'll reveal something, we're not going to get confirmation long in advance every time like they did for Japan Evo. I'll be a little surprised if they don't reveal something at some point next week though, what with this event and Valentine's Day both being pretty good times to reveal stuff.

Have they ever really revealed anything on Valentine's? I know Injustice 2 did it, but I can't remember anything with SC.

I’m not very in tune with the Japanese SC scene, but they probably are very prominent figures over there. Come to think of it, Japan hasn’t really had that many internationally active forum posters that could give us a lens for which to see how the Japanese scene is for SC that I can remember.

I'm guessing leaderS, those mentioned players? Vs Team PS. Sounds pretty interesting, i hope there's a way to watch it.

Which ones? We're pretty much the only Soul Calibur site around aside from the French (and the odd Japanese wiki).

I definitely want some good gameplay of Groh and any more new stuff coming from newly announced heroes.

Ack! I can’t read moonrunes!

Project Soul is retweeting posts talking about the profiles of Groh, Kilik, Nightmare, & Xianghua. The articles talk about the recent revealed character abilities. For Groh, the article talks about Innocent Draw stance(where he can separate his swords), 44A aGI to deal with Verticals Slashs & Vertical Kicks(I don't know about Thrusting Verticals) & Soul Charge Mode. For Kilik, the article talks about his excellent range & Soul Charge Mode. For Nightmare, the article talks about his A+B revenge aGI going into Terror Charge to execute Soul Charge Mode Enhancements without spending meter. For Xianghua, the article talks about her aGIs & evasion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back