Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

What if Edgemaster is actually Algol's son?
You can read all the articles about Algol or Edge Master and you will notice that the last thing they can have is a father and son relationship. Taking into account that Nightmare (Dumas 'Sorel') has a different pose when he wins a battle against Viola (Amy). If that theory made sense, I think they would find a way to give some kind of association.
and why he would treat his other son badly, if he basically created Soul Calibur due to what happened to Arcturus. :sc4alg1:

Hmm. What if Edgemaster is actually Algol's son? That could be why evil EM has his head stitched together like a football.
It appears he's more directly connected to King Arthur than Algol judging what Lisa posted, he could be one of the knights of the round table for all we know. Edge Master's appearance has a Celtic (blue warrior paint) and a Norse vibe (his alt) about him so it appears he's originally from western Europe. It would be hilarious if Edge Master turned out to be Thor, I can't help but think that with that red beard of his.

Edge Master Alt.jpg

soul calibur edge master render.jpg

You can read all the articles about Algol or Edge Master and you will notice that the last thing they can have is a father and son relationship. Taking into account that Nightmare (Dumas 'Sorel') has a different pose when he wins a battle against Viola (Amy). If that theory made sense, I think they would find a way to give some kind of association.
and why he would treat his other son badly, if he basically created Soul Calibur due to what happened to Arcturus. :sc4alg1:
Nah. He might be a time travelling echo from Astral Chaos since he was attached to it via handling Soul Edge. May not have a memory due to being a echo.

(This time travelling stuff can be used to cram anything into any theory)

It appears he's more directly connected to King Arthur than Algol judging what Lisa posted, he could be one of the knights of the round table for all we know. Edge Master's appearance has a Celtic (blue warrior paint) and a Norse vibe (his alt) about him so it appears he's originally from western Europe. It would be hilarious if Edge Master turned out to be Thor, I can't help but think that with that red beard of his.

View attachment 71055

View attachment 71056

Edgemaster has some of the best design ever, specially with red hair version.

Maybe they should consider someday make him as a unique playstyle character.

View attachment 71055

View attachment 71056

Never thought about that. I always wondered what was up with Edgemaster. It all makes sense now.

I trying to figure out the DLC in character select screen
  • Haohmaru/Yun-seong/Hwang bellow Hilde.
ERPmR-qWoAEzb92.jpeg

• I would put Li Long/Rock alongside Cervantes / Aeon bellow Tira would make sense too.
  • Setsuka below Tira and opposite Hilde would work too. I really don't see any of the Korean guys in evil/neutral side.
ERPlUBoX0AE_FEe.jpeg

• I literally can't see any characters that would look good alongside Azwel. Setsuka ??
ERPmteDXsAY2tvT.jpeg

Last edited:
I trying to figure out the DLC in character select screen
  • Haohmaru/Yun-seong/Hwang bellow Hilde.
View attachment 71137
  • I would put Li Long/Rock alongside Cervantes / Aeon bellow Tira would make sense too.
View attachment 71138
  • I literally can't see any characters that would look good alongside Azwel. Setsuka ??
View attachment 71139

Two months ago I did a character select roster and posted it in my twitter! I placed Setsuka to the left side with the good characters about their alignment (except of Inferno), on the right side I think that there are the characters with neutral/evil alignment and I placed Hwang and HaohMaru! BTW this is my own statement about that and I think that the places of characters in character select are completely random!

Attachments

• EJ0gNZaWsAEIvlQ.jpg
    EJ0gNZaWsAEIvlQ.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 103
I think this would have more sense:
I placed Hwang to the left side with the good characters about their alignment (except of Inferno), on the right side I think that there are the characters with neutral/evil alignment and I placed Setsuka and HaohMaru!
She only lives for revenge, which isn't something good. Hwang lives to save his nation, which makes he a HERO. :sc3hwang1:

I'm curious if she meets someone which we know. I hope for Li Long. I do not make part of his fanclub, but I think he deserves at least a good cameo, I actually expect see him in Maxi story as Zhang Wu.

and how young she will be in this game?? I mean, she already knows Shugen Kokonoe. They could introduce her as young Neve, a girl who live alone and in the end she meets Shugen Kokonoe and she becomes "Setsuka". Judging by Hilde story I don't think we see all her revenge plot, I think they will work on this in next sequels.

I'm curious if she meets someone which we know. I hope for Li Long. I do not make part of his fanclub, but I think he deserves at least a good cameo, I actually expect see him in Maxi story as Zhang Wu.

and how young she will be in this game?? I mean, she already knows Shugen Kokonoe. They could introduce her as young Neve, a girl who live alone and in the end she meets Shugen Kokonoe and she becomes "Setsuka". Judging by Hilde story I don't think we see all her revenge plot, I think they will work on this in next sequels.

Oh this is gonna be great if it will happen! I think that they did the same as for Hilde, they will introduce her as young and then she will be as we know her an 24 years old adult Setsuka and her story will take place in 1587-1590 I assume! I'm dying to watch how Kokonoe adopted her, raised her and how he teached his style! And also why Mitsurugi killed him!

I'm curious if she meets someone which we know. I hope for Li Long

That would be a massive tease especially if he's wearing new clothes in his portrait art. The question would then be is he the final season 2 character or a season 3 character. I personally want him as a season 3 character and even though that sounds off for someone who's been wanting his official return for the past two decades I think Hwang should have the final spot as I think he would round off season 2 nicely especially with his demand.

I don't know how her fans reacted to this, but I would really appreciate it if loli Setsuka looks like this. :sc5nat1:
set1-2-8a.jpg

Last edited:
Back