[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

[Southern California] Where da pimp hand is ST

YES. History shows that both cannot thrive at the same time. The only time this was not the case was when SC2 and Tekken Tag were going, the peak of each franchise. I don't know why. It's history. That's all. SC4 is thriving because Tekken has sucked recently.

I don't think Hilde will be Mina level. Hilde was a strong character that was glitch free. I'll take a low-tier over a mid-tier glitched up piece of trash any day.

Noface, I saw the finals. It didn't look like they were that good to be honest. Were they both off? Was everyone tired? I know KDZ is better than that. I swear your Ivy is better too. WTF Happened towards the end?

SC4 attracted less players than the Evo2009 SIDE tournies hmmmm maybe that's why it won't show

It didn't look like they were that good? Really? KDZ having to go through 3 top players (2 being top Hildes and good players, 1 OG in SC) and face a 4th (with totally diff play style) 4 times in a row? Even if he DID look tired, there might have been a reason

they weren't off... were you watching the correct finals? :confused:

KDZ plays better than that. I remember watching his vids, and he plays much better than that, especially during the regionals. I also know Noface plays a better Ivy. So I assumed that they must have been tired. Although Noface suggested them being nervous, which is possible.

Might be heading to semis tomorrow. If anyone shows then you all are not quitters. If you dont then that means you did not come so oh well. <---loosely worded sentence for the draw!

But on the real I wanna get some games in so come down if ya have free time.

p.s. Those bastards finally linked Tomahawk with King Salmon. The Bastards them! I greatly enjoyed the anonymity.

P.P.S Ill be at semi's on friday around 5 ish

DUDE
Jared is getting me some double decker tacos right now!!!! Why can't you guys love me like that? eh?

DUDE
Jared is getting me some double decker tacos right now!!!! Why can't you guys love me like that? eh?

Because you have not invented the Ad campaign that make thousands upon thousands of sexy women want fighting game nerds for their love of the game and lack of all around weirdness amongst other forms of nerdom. (Also I am not sure where there is a mexican spot around your area and i really want a wet burrito.)

Because you have not invented the Ad campaign that make thousands upon thousands of sexy women want fighting game nerds for their love of the game and lack of all around weirdness amongst other forms of nerdom. (Also I am not sure where there is a mexican spot around your area and i really want a wet burrito.)

I don't care too much about the Mexican food, but I support the Ad campaign.

(Also I am not sure where there is a mexican spot around your area and i really want a wet burrito.)

there is a place called Pepe's on Placentia and Chapman(i think) near the 7/11.... they got some pretty good and huge burritos. Semi should know the place.... if not, he is not from fullerton.

also, does semi's place mean pc arena or his home?

btw, whats up Will? i didn't see you around at evo.

ps, i feel like playing sc4 again for some reason... gives me some kinda hope that its just not all about hilde.

In a week I'll be up for some gatherings. Where do you guys play again?

Ok I want a head count of who is still playing this game. I know me and KingSalmon are still down, and from the looks of it Noface, Signia and Matt are too. How about you other guys like Aris, MoTempest, Vicious, and SPMan?

C'mon guys, the game is only as dead as we allow it to be. And the better we get the harder we stop on these mediocre SC/Hilde players. =)

Personaly i'm done w/ sc4. Sorry guys but untill a new sc, sf or tekken comes out that isn't broken, my days of competion are over. I'd still like to play casually sometime but as of now i'm worn out w/ fighting games, i need to concentrate on my life. But as for you guys you shouldn't quit, there will be a time when the community will be plentiful unlike SF4 which only has a community because "it's Street Fighter". Well it was fun while it lasted, later guys.

broken destiny. hopefully a console release as well. (:

I played Broken Destiny again this weekend, including Kratos and Dampierre

Back