[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Link needs to and not me? lol

And by playing mine you mean watching vids, Link?

I been playing Demon's Souls ~

peace

Looks at avatar... then looks at Naomi. You need to get down and get some games in and chill. That goes for mr tempest also. Im practicing on stick now cause I need to get better at it. Last night games at Semi's were fun that a mug. I showed up late (my bad Jared) but its time to get as many games in as possible. Wohoo fighting game OFFSEASON FTW!

>:0

...that's...that's cuz ur always hogging the ps3 playing Demon Soul's! (not really, i'm just lazy)

srsly tho, I need to get my stick fixed before I do anything. And I'm still trying to figure out what character I want to main. Asuka is strong...but bland. I need a character w/ da head gamez man! Zafina sux :(

>:0

...that's...that's cuz ur always hogging the ps3 playing Demon Soul's! (not really, i'm just lazy)

srsly tho, I need to get my stick fixed before I do anything. And I'm still trying to figure out what character I want to main. Asuka is strong...but bland. I need a character w/ da head gamez man! Zafina sux :(

Idk maybe you could pick up Law? He seems to have a ton of options.

So, is the Beef showing up for some "Grabken' with a sprinkle of Tom tonight? :)

Linc needs to show me some love again. I forgot how it feels.

Hells yea. Thanks for putting food on my table Naomi!

Anything for u White Rob

And all y'all playing COD: MW2?? Thanks for that fat bonus this year ;)

I will drag Link (or vice versa) to ur center sometime soon Semi, I hope you are doing well ~

so, Mr. White Robert spent a lovely night with me... ALONE. You all missed out.
Lemme know how the tourney went! I know nobody got rolled by Lars... right?

I'm counting on you Naomi! Don't let me down! 'cuz I might cry...

Aris is a guest commentator for this tournament right now for the T6 finals.

Semi, I don't get "movie night," but I can't make it tonight. And it doesn't seem anyone else is going. I was hoping I could try out T6 before I decide whether to buy it.

Do more people show up Friday or Saturday? I'm going to start coming after work on whichever day more people are there normally. I'm sick of being stuck home all the time with only shitty online. I won't be showing up till probably 11ish but fuck it, not like I go to bed early.

Pretty much, I get maybe 1 or 2 morning shifts a week and they're usually at the beginning of the week...

Note to everyone who doesn't know:
- unless people say they're showing up, count on nobody being here
- if 4 people say they're showing, count on 2 people
- do not bring new people without asking me first (unless they're girls)

My shop is meant for computers, not consoles... I've turned down several SF4 players already. You guys are the only ones I let play on the console. (I don't even let my customers use it)

so to sum it up... check to make sure if people say they are coming, 'cuz my console isn't available to the public, which means there's ZERO chance that random people will be here. You guys are the only ones I let play.

My shop has no phone btw :(

I REALLY like Lei this time around (finally he doesn't suck), but there's already a super strong Lei in Socal...so ima let him have that hah. Law's too cocky for me, and too strong lol. I like mid tier characters. I like Hwo??...hrm.

Probably Bruce or Steve for business since i've main'd them both before...but im liking Leo alot recently. Not really what I was looking for, but I think she's very underrated, and I want to prove that she's a force. Great launchers/punishers. Good frames and wall carry. Fun stance stuff though they both are kinda useless offensive wise :(. Most importantly I think she can turtle her ass off if need be, which is most important in this game imo.

I'm thinking I'd make a great Lars player. I'm used to working with no lows lol...we'll see. I would hit the arcade this weekend, but I'm guessing all the good players are gonna be at Norcal Regionals...ah well. Practice mode!

Back