Standard vs Special

Which do u like better??

• Total voters

SC4_Fanatic

[08] Mercenary
I don't see y most people like to play special versus. it takes most of the skill out of the game. it becomes how well u can make a character!!!

:sc2kil2::sc4sop1::sc2xia1:

hm...im askin myself why ya making such a thread here in the sophie poll ^^
Anyways,i dont play sepcial so much, but sometimes its very interesting to push yourself agains a good equiped character ;)
..maybe its only on ps net..but in xbl there are rare players in special =)

but sometimes people make such good characters that even if ur better than them their abilities destroy u.

hm..then you should keep it up,oooooor if that annoying then ya should keep playin normal versus ;)
Then Challenge them there =)
...but i know what you mean hehe

I usually play standard unless i am playing my brother. becuz he never plays standard. he is an amazing yoshi but he relys on abilities most of the time

most people like to play special versus
say whaaaaa, you psn guys are fruity you know. i occasionally go special when im feeling invincible and use a standard char. but to me its just who can play dress up best and abuse your advantage.im sure sophie approves of this thread.

say whaaaaa, you psn guys are fruity you know. i occasionally go special when im feeling invincible and use a standard char. but to me its just who can play dress up best and abuse your advantage.im sure sophie approves of this thread.

That is the point. it is cheap becuz u can just make them look weird and they will have like 150% power and like all A stats. My least favorite Shave Damage A and Venom Fang A
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
:sc2xia1::sc2kil2::sc4sop1:
delta squad!!!

This thread should really be moved....
Anyway, Special Versus is fun I guess if you're messing around.. but I guess you guys have never been the victim of Nullify Aerial Control and Charge Cancel infinite combos. Also, most of the skills are luck-based and the gear usually makes ugly characters. It's just not the competitive way to play and it's very discouraged on these forums.

Moved. Also I think Signia's right, invariably to make a character have good stats/abilities they must look stupid.

Let's see...

-Play in a mode where both sides have equal opportunities of victory based on skill, timing, strategy, and even luck

or

-Play in a mode where one side has 200% health, HP Drain A, Venom Fang A, and fashionable look like they just molested the shit out of a closet...

I'm going to have to go with Standard Mode XP.

who the FUCK picked special versus in the poll? Who in the name of god on this site would WASTE their time trying to learn the game and then say they like to play a stupid broken daughter fuckin' second cousin lickin' retarded brother of a muther fucken version of the actual game??!?!?!?!??! Whomever you are should be ASHAMED!!!

and to what pineappple fella' said... WHO THE FUCK PLAYS SPECIAL?!?! Must be a PSN thing or OP is on crazy pills thing cuz generally what happens is I'll ACCIDENTALLY be put into a special verses room (this seems to happen a lot when I accept invites from ppl and I can't enter the room for some reason..it boots me to the SPECIAL versus player matches without telling me so and so I enter a room only to learn that my no skill normal health yoshi GETS to BEAST on some horrible special versus maxi with A impact and double health and a lot of def or some crap like that...lol). Notice how I said GETS to beast? Thats becasue the ppl that play special are HORRIBLE at the game...but point is that I am always surprised there is nobody to play until I starta match and realize I am in Special.

I have nothing against ppl liking special.. its has its fun points... and for a very casual player i have no issue with them liking it MORE than standard. But for someone to come onto a forum to LEARN how to play WELL... and then to MOCK the forum by saying Special is the superior product!!! BLASPHEMY!!

Also...yes..soph approves of any thread that allows her to have her lag moves do extra damage :)

PS to OP... you stated an oxymoron there. If your brother relies on a tactic not inherent to the game... then how can he be good at the game? And I will make a BOLD assumption that he is amazing in your eyes for two reasons... he is your older brother (assumption??) a nd you don't know any better than to know he really isn't all that great. Again ...bold assumptions... but if I hear "relies on lag...relies on infinities...relies on special versus crap" I tend to go to a sad place where cute cuddly critters are slaughtered for jewelry and little children run through the streets getting hit by cars only to have the windshield wipers used to push their eyeballs off the windshield before the next baby smashes into the car like a brick into Plexiglas.

yh on the leaderboards all the special players are much higher lvls thn standard players.

who the FUCK picked special versus in the poll? Who in the name of god on this site would WASTE their time trying to learn the game and then say they like to play a stupid broken daughter fuckin' second cousin lickin' retarded brother of a muther fucken version of the actual game??!?!?!?!??! Whomever you are should be ASHAMED!!!

I picked it for shits and giggles, and I'm not ashamed.

Back