Standard vs Special

Which do u like better??

• Total voters

not that i'm a huge supporter of Special mode, but this is impressive.

also i can't really understand why everyone just puts down a mode that they proberbly never even touched before, but just goes with the bandwagon just because some other people says that it sucks...

different game different strategy

wa... then wat is the point... they hav such a huge advantage it isn't even funny

I like being at a disadvantage. And more importantly finding out how bad my weaknesses are to a certain type of skill. I must admit though I am not a fan of "auto impact A". Yes, I am very weird.

Abilities that are the bane of my existence:
Auto Impact A or B or sometimes C
Venom Fang A
Shave Damage A
Auto Unblockable Attack (any)
Soul Repel...spamming noobs
Invisible... this ability is just retarded... not that i die from it
Soul Gauge Vamp
Soul Gauge Damage A or B

not that i'm a huge supporter of Special mode, but this is impressive.

also i can't really understand why everyone just puts down a mode that they proberbly never even touched before, but just goes with the bandwagon just because some other people says that it sucks...

different game different strategy

1) Impressive indeed, this is what i'd expect if SC was more like a 2d fighter.
Problem is, I'm much happier with the fluid animation of SC series than being able to string together 10 hit combos that look awkward due to the neutral-stancing on some charge cancels.

2)Those costumes are pretty cool too. Couldn't he equip a standard costume but with those stat-boosting gems ?

I was playing in ranked special one night... against this guy who was lvl 200 or something... and he had a maxi with full health and auto impact A and some other stuff. And he complained to me after my 7th win in a row against him (it wasn't hard to keep finding him..lol) with me using a normal health unskilled yoshi (the yoshi I normally play as in standard). What did he say? God damn just beat me with a normal special character? your a cheater? fuck you? NO!! ....

what he said was "how do you get auto impact A to activate so often..." .... ... ........ ..... .... ... ...... ....
(just a few more dots for ya...) .... .............

I didn't know what to say..lol. I told him if you press forwards and block at the same time it activates more..lol.

but the reason I'm posting again is actually to ask what I was being thanked for? You were "waiting for someone to say that" to say what? ehh? I is be of the confuzerrredered.

yeah i know what ya mean whirow..but its in every community..people claim to make such things bad even if they know it or not played that thing -.-
So i like special but everytime i try to catch up people on the box..there is everything empty lol >_>...so i still continue on normal even if i like special =/ weird...but seong mina rocks on special ;) hehe

Standard for me. Special seems too overrated because of how so many people use the HP Drain and/or Venom Drain. Standard actually takes skill to win. I'm not hating on Special Mode players, I have tried it (46 losses and 29 wins) but I'm not much of a fan. I'm no bandwagon member, I just really prefer standard, but that's me.

I like standard vs. because it's fair ground as far as health gauge and everything but I LOOOOOOOVE special... I purposely don't equip my character with anything so I have about less a bar in health but enjoy beating characters who have double bar or one+ health >:D this gives me an ultimate high when I win... which is rarely lol but I do win, which is the point ( ~__~)

Back