Street Fighter 4!

Is it just me or is Chun Li harder to use in this one?(I can't beat her first challenge the arcade button inputs confuse me I use a PS3 controller T_T)*not bitching just curious *

So is it 100% trial and error with these ultra quick combos or is there a method to the madness i can apply to each one?!? I can't seem to find some of the frames, and the 3 or more hit ones just feel like luck and i dont see how i could ever execute those in combat.

*Sighs* I played and love alot of figthing games but this is not one of them. This reminds me of when i played Persona 3 and thought it was going to be like a good Shin Megami game.

Things I hate

1. Online play
Alot of bad connections and hard to find fight, Most people have no mics, AND only 1 vs 1 sessions with no spectators :(

2. No air block

3. No one has air combos but Seth the boss

4. Slow moving with out running or super jump,Makes it hard to break ground with Zang

While I love tatsunoko vs capcom for the wii this game is getting shelved

Is it just me or is Chun Li harder to use in this one?(I can't beat her first challenge the arcade button inputs confuse me I use a PS3 controller T_T)*not bitching just curious *

yeah she is harder to use. Im stuck on her third trial challenge. I hate how she is more of a charge dependant character now.

1. Online play
Alot of bad connections and hard to find fight, Most people have no mics, AND only 1 vs 1 sessions with no spectators :(

2. No air block

3. No one has air combos but Seth the boss

4. Slow moving with out running or super jump,Makes it hard to break ground with Zang

While I love tatsunoko vs capcom for the wii this game is getting shelved

1) Stop playing random people online. That's about as dumb as playing random people on SCIV online.

2) Like Kotomi said, thank god

3) He's a boss character who has shit for defense AND damage outside of his boss form.

4) Zang is pretty high on the tier ranking so that pretty much means YOU have to step your own game up.

You like Tatsu? Play Marvel. Tatsu is Marvel with a fresh coat of pain. I personally find Capcom's Marvel VS series to be trash because the "whoever does their ToD first wins" approach with those games are fun to "watch" but mind-numbing to play. Tatsu isn't AS bad because they give you a chance to come back after you fuck up once, but I still hate the game because the main idea of the Marvel VS series is still there.

Good games last night, Icy. They were very close most of the time.
While the connection wasn't perfect by any stretch, it was suprisingly good considering that I'm in the UK and you're in Florida.

1) Stop playing random people online. That's about as dumb as playing random people on SCIV online.

2) Like Kotomi said, thank god

3) He's a boss character who has shit for defense AND damage outside of his boss form.

4) Zang is pretty high on the tier ranking so that pretty much means YOU have to step your own game up.

You like Tatsu? Play Marvel. Tatsu is Marvel with a fresh coat of pain. I personally find Capcom's Marvel VS series to be trash because the "whoever does their ToD first wins" approach with those games are fun to "watch" but mind-numbing to play. Tatsu isn't AS bad because they give you a chance to come back after you fuck up once, but I still hate the game because the main idea of the Marvel VS series is still there.

I have never liked the Marvel series for anything more than fun with friends. The game's system is ... just...so.... UGLY. No real counters...the combos are kinda weak really (not damage wise...just..looks and feel). Its fun to play for a while...but if you ever bother to try and play it "well" then all of a sudden you realize that the game is like 2 hilde's playing eachother in a small map....the difference being that you can't impact here.....and your attacks are 10000000% times faster.... overall not the most fun game at high lvls in my opinion. but anyway, yes and thank god to the no air block.

The online I assume is just like any other fighter game's online... soo...NOTHING new there. And zang isn't suppose to be fast... if he WAS ...he'd be another LVL of bullshit...lol.

I'm Just thinking about the other good 2d like guilty and anything Trans to Mugen
I'm just comparing Zang to Ex3, Alpha, Vs, Mugen, and anything else I loved him in.
Also I played plenty of random people online in Soul Cal thats how I met everyone I know and if I'm stuck with play 1 person at a time its only good offline to me
People may not like Guilty or Vs (very similar to me) But slow pace fighters bore me to death and so do EXTREME fighters Virtua Fighter 5(Damn those crazy imputs)
Poor SNK hasn't failed me yet

GG's to JasonL321 last night goof Gief.

Anyone else down for some games tonight?.

Hit me up on the PSN "Entangle"

Back