Tekken 7 is a thing...

I can almost imagine Namco fucking with us before announcing Noctis like:
- You guys like swords right?! Well Noctis is going to appear as a guest in a well known fighting game. OH! Not in Soul Calibur. Pfff! We wouldn't do that. No. He's gonna be in Tekken. HORRAY!!

I can almost imagine Namco fucking with us before announcing Noctis like:
- You guys like swords right?! Well Noctis is going to appear as a guest in a well known fighting game. OH! Not in Soul Calibur. Pfff! We wouldn't do that. No. He's gonna be in Tekken. HORRAY!!
-You guys like fist fighters? We're adding [insert fist fighter's name]! To Tekken? Are you crazy? To Soulcalibur of course! What would suit a weapon fighting game better than a fist fighter?

I like the bit of him and Lars just fishing together. He may be an odd choice to the game, but I am interested to see how he plays. I wonder if his addition is like Namco referencing having a fist fighter in Soul Calibur via the Devil Jin moveset, only this time being a weapon based fighter in Tekken.

So how many guest characters were they planning on adding to this game anyway? If I recall they had a character poll not too long ago to see what kind of guests people would want in the game right? If I had my way I'd love to see Kiryu and/or Majima from Yakuza in the game.

Ah I see. Thanks for the info ^ ^ I wonder what their plans are for the game now? I haven't been following the game very much since it was released so I was just curious to see if they were going to add anything/anyone else in.

Here's are some Combo videos of mines of Tekken 7, for Katarina, Master Raven, and Miguel. I did both Katarina and Raven back in June/July and i just uploaded Miguel video at the moment. Hope you guys will like :)

Screen_Shot_2018-02-12_at_2.22.45_PM.png

What the fuck? Why the hell such huge gaps in DLC releases in such a contentless game?
Noctis was obviously at least half-finished at the moment of trailer release, why the hell spring 2018 is mid-june?
They are fucking with customers that trusted Tekken brand a bit too much.

Hi everyone, this is a Tekken 7 tutorial I have been working on during the last 14 days.
Since the release of Noctis I have been hitting the lab & grinding games with him.
I ended up creating my third T7 tutorial today.
I hope it will help you to improve.

Thanks for watching, thanks for playing and good games @ll.

Wow, it's been half a year since the last post in this thread. O_O

I am not keen on the guest characters in Tekken 7 at all. Akuma, Geese, Noctis... Bleh. >_< I would rather have more classic Tekken characters instead.

That's why I was really excited when Anna and Lei were announced as DLC in August. As for the announcement of Negan, I've never watched The Walking Dead, so yeah. Just another guest character I'm never going to use.

As you can see from the trailer, there are still three more DLC characters to go. I'm really hoping that Julia will be one of them.

Last edited:
Wow, it's been half a year since the last post in this thread. O_O

I am not keen on the guest characters in Tekken 7 at all. Akuma, Geese, Noctis... Bleh. >_< I would rather have more classic Tekken characters instead.

That's why I was really excited when Anna and Lei were announced as DLC in August. As for the announcement of Negan, I've never watched The Walking Dead, so yeah. Just another guest character I'm never going to use.

As you can see from the trailer, there are still three more DLC characters to go. I'm really hoping that Julia will be one of them.

I actually don't mind Geese and Akuma as a guest character since at the very least, they do fit the Tekken universe. But Noctis? That was stupid and if they realyl wanted to get a character from a non-fighting game, they should've just went with Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza because at least he would fit as well. I do agree though that I too was ecstatic to see Anna and Lei come back even though I wasn't feeling Lei's new design though Anna's new design is just amazing for her lol

I'm hoping that Julia will come back as well. I really started to appreciate her more back in 2016 when I played more of Tekken Tag 2 and Tekken 6 and saw just how fun she (and even Michelle) were fun to play as. I think it's safe to say that she'll make it back in and I feel like the other 2 slots will be Ganryu and Kunimitsu (I would hope).

I'm hoping that Julia will come back as well. I really started to appreciate her more back in 2016 when I played more of Tekken Tag 2 and Tekken 6 and saw just how fun she (and even Michelle) were fun to play as. I think it's safe to say that she'll make it back in and I feel like the other 2 slots will be Ganryu and Kunimitsu (I would hope).

I would love to see Kunimitsu return as well.

Speaking of Ganryu, a couple of weeks ago there was a rumor about Ganryu, Zafina and Jinpachi being the last three DLC characters. I think Zafina might have a chance, but as for Ganryu and Jinpachi... Nope.

This weekend the Tekken World Tour Global Finals are held in Amsterdam and tonight three new trailers were released!

Craig Marduk reveal trailer:

Armor King reveal trailer + Julia Chang teaser:

Negan gameplay trailer:

I am VERY happy to see the return of Julia! ^_^ It's also cool to have Armor King back. :) I'm not a big Marduk fan, but I don't mind that he's back.

Ah.

Guess I'll wait until Season 3 to see if I ever want to pick this up.
Which returning characters were you hoping for? You've probably said it in the thread already, but I'm too lazy to look through 40 pages. :P

Which returning characters were you hoping for? You've probably said it in the thread already, but I'm too lazy to look through 40 pages. :P

Oddballs, mostly. Roger/Alex, Wang, Ganryu. It was a long-shot, but I was hoping that I'd get thrown a bone with there being 6 characters. As it is, only Lei and AK hold much of any appeal to me in that lineup. And what they came up with for Lei's story feels like a personal attack.

Back