Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

Since the console version will run with the Ultimate update, will you be playing solo or in a tag team?
Tag team. I really enjoyed playing around with multiple characters and testing out team theories at Final Round, so I honestly don't see myself playing with just one fighter.

Kunimitsu is the only character that needs to be added. If this is gonna be a big reunion of Tekken cast members, I say do it right.

More stages would have been nice (particularly a couple more infinite stages).
Kunimitsu and Michelle, unless "Jaycee" sill contains moves from her former self. Angel also but she's pretty much a swap of Devil Kazuya.

But of those I would like to see, Kunimitsu is the only one, style-wise and character-wise. This is in case the direction they took with Yoshimitsu in SCV is what could be the same for Kunimitsu.

FUCK TEKKEN, ITS BORING, ITS CACK, i MEAN how can land one launcher and my opponent be thinking game over. Every char in that game is viola ffs

I hope you are joking or trolling.

in tekken, combos are done with the opponent in the air.

in sc, combos are done mostly with the opponent on the ground. I can name so many staple 40%+ combos in sc lol.

cervy, sieg, alpha pat, natsu, etc... not even counting walls.

After reading this, I'm glad that the verdicts are in favor of having Kunimitsu and Forrest Law coming back to a Tekken game at least. Now, they need to come back for Tekken 7.

I hope you are joking or trolling.

in tekken, combos are done with the opponent in the air.

in sc, combos are done mostly with the opponent on the ground. I can name so many staple 40%+ combos in sc lol.

cervy, sieg, alpha pat, natsu, etc... not even counting walls.
that's why he said Viola. she juggles you like a mad fiend. but that's my pet peeve about tekken is the fact that one combo can seem to last for a really long time and do a crap load of damage. it annoys me when i watch tekken tourneys and a guy that has 45-50% health left hiccups and then gets setup for a combo and the narrator is saying that it's over. i thought that only 2-D fighters did that. (oh, wait. tekken is technically more of a 2-D fighter than a 3-D one.) it incorporates more 2-D fighting elements than a 3-D fighting system.

that's why he said Viola. she juggles you like a mad fiend. but that's my pet peeve about tekken is the fact that one combo can seem to last for a really long time and do a crap load of damage. it annoys me when i watch tekken tourneys and a guy that has 45-50% health left hiccups and then gets setup for a combo and the narrator is saying that it's over. i thought that only 2-D fighters did that. (oh, wait. tekken is technically more of a 2-D fighter than a 3-D one.) it incorporates more 2-D fighting elements than a 3-D fighting system.

oh ho ho ho that gave me a good laugh let me guess a vf scrub has come to talk trash about tekken

look its ok if you like vf just dont take it out on tekken when only 5 people in america actually play vf

oh ho ho ho that gave me a good laugh let me guess a vf scrub has come to talk trash about tekken

look its ok if you like vf just dont take it out on tekken when only 5 people in america actually play vf
i don't want to insult or anything but can you read? when did i ever mention anything about VF? oh wait! i didn't.

so i guess we're even now. we both gave each other a good laugh. except mine was at a person's ignorance.

that's why he said Viola. she juggles you like a mad fiend. but that's my pet peeve about tekken is the fact that one combo can seem to last for a really long time and do a crap load of damage.

did you even read my post?

tekken = combos in the air
sc = combos on the ground

tekken's combo damage is a bit higher than sc5's, but not by much. there are PLENTY of 50% combos in sc5. I'm not really sure why I have to repeat myself about this. there are also combos that lead to ringouts ... sure, it doesn't happen all the time ... but one stun can lead to a combo into ringout which can obviously ends the round. in fact, sc5 has MORE characters with

it annoys me when i watch tekken tourneys and a guy that has 45-50% health left hiccups and then gets setup for a combo and the narrator is saying that it's over.

this happens a lot in sc5 as well. don't think this game [or any new game of that matter] is exempt from this. I actually can't even see how this is relevant to anything. if you think it annoys you to hear that, then don't watch the stream for that game

i thought that only 2-D fighters did that. (oh, wait. tekken is technically more of a 2-D fighter than a 3-D one.) it incorporates more 2-D fighting elements than a 3-D fighting system.

really. so ... OTHER than having an 8-way run system, how is tekken more of a 2d fighter than a 3d one, compared to soul calibur? ... because 8-way run system definitely puts all 3d games more into the 3d category than a 2d one, right? ... no, wait, sc is the ONLY series that has 8way run. I don't know if you know what 3d means, but the ability to walk and fight in any direction other than forward or back constitutes a 3d-fighter. I don't see how tekken is "more of a 2d fighter than a 3d one"

in fact, 3d fighters have BEEN 3d fighters even before you could step / walk. tekken 1, tekken 2, virtua fighter, soul edge, etc. are those not 3d fighters to you ?

viola revolves around air juggles. that's why i said her name. don't know if you know that's what she revolves around.

you rarely see a full combo that does around 45-55% damage that is guaranteed. most of it revolves around set ups, mix ups, and baits. how good of soul calibur player are you to try and compare it.

what other 3D fighting games do you know where you hold back to block. what other games where you don't have to press different directions to do full combos. 2D fighters have this more in common than 3D fighting games.

let's rephrase it.

viola hits you with 3b. maxi hits you with 44b. both have 1 meter, both will do at least 40% ... how are these different? they are combos you cannot escape once you get hit by the first hit.

~~

what does it matter how "good" of a sc player I am? I don't have to be a keev or hyrul to see how damage in a game works. while I have never claimed to be "good" or even an experienced player, I've placed 2nd, 4th and 7th in 3 different 20-25 man tournaments at socal super arcade tournaments for sc5, I've also won many tournaments for tekken.

again, damage in tekken is a bit higher. I don't see how this matters at all. there are games like sfxt that have very low damage and run into timeouts often. then there are games with incredibly high damage like marvel where one combo = 100% damage for that character. there is no relevance in damages between different games like sc and tekken.

~~~

oh, tekken more like a 2d fighter because you don't have to press a lot different directions to do combos [but in reality, it's the same shit as sc], but it doesn't have a block button. gotcha. makes a lot of sense.

... not.

Back