The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

I've always thought it was funny that for a such a simple goal (beat the everlasting pulp out of your opponents), fighting games are pretty difficult to play and learn.
I dunno about that, I play pretty stupid.

It's more of a "Press this button, not that button."

On any given day I'm usually mashing my face against the controller. As a side-effect, I can't play Alpha to save my life.

The game is pretty simple. I believe the nuances tend to be lost on me. (I stay on Yomi Level 1. Sometimes Level 2. Never level 3.)

Thing is you have to be told about all of the parts before you understand. Cue the "blind men and elephant" proverb...

I like finishing matches as fast as possible and then finish in style. :sc5pyr1:

If you really want to noob bash then you pick Voldo with a strap on and do the troll dance. xD

In all honesty, I was in the same lobby when this happened. I fought him before Wandrain did and there was 2 second delay on inputs. Unlike Wandrain I just said fuck it and RO'd myself 3 times. That's how bad the lag was; Wandrain wasn't even doing that do humiliate the other player. He simply wanted to see if it would work in the horrible condition the other players connection was.

That is the problem with the video, it doesn't show the delay that happened while playing against this person.

Just got some... hate mail?

NqcTO.jpg

you wanna teach a spammer to block
just pick alpha

stab someone with 66b
they try to get up attack or roll the same way
use 8a+b b

after getting hit by this 15 times on avg i have shown up to 7 spammers online how to find the block button

sadly one was not able and he told me its wrong to use infinite combos in this game

That's a term that scrubs use to justify who's a better player and who's bad at the game. There are"spammers" that actually now how to block. Just saying.
if you eat 8a+b b on the ground 15 times...
no you dont know how to block
you act like im mad about it
if i lost the match to someone hitting buttons randomly i would but i won

gotta read the rest of the post
just saying.

if you eat 8a+b b on the ground 15 times...
no you dont know how to block
you act like im mad about it
if i lost the match to someone hitting buttons randomly i would but i won

gotta read the rest of the post
just saying.
I say this because that's a term that really shouldn't be used, and like I said, there are those kind of people that actually KNOW how to block, especially 8A+B B. Speaking of which, which character are you talking about?

Please tell me you're not being serious -_-

The whole point was dealing with the lag the player was causing, it amusing me that it worked, and then apparently I made the grave mistake of sharing it(the idea being that maybe someone else would find it mildly humorous that spamming 3B nonstop would work even in lag). Yeah. Nice.

Have some empathy and a little common sense, buddy. No new player would like to be referred to as a laughing stock when they first come in. They're as timid as a child who's afraid of strangers at first. Heck, even I was timid on how peeps would treat me when I first joined this site.

If the victim you preyed upon sees this vid of yours, wouldn't that just stir unnecessary drama should they rage?

We don't want an army of pure noobs evolving into a scrubs under the influence of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning_kruger_effect

All because of some humiliation, they will do whatever it takes to make you pay to fix their broken ego. There are certain people online just like that. While it may sound outlandish at first, it isn't rare to run into a few.

Back