The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Daishi needs to watch Deadman Wonderland to understand that skin-colored clothes a perverted character does not make.

And speaking of skin-colored suits, the Huntress Suit (forgot the name) can be skin-colored. It's the green one with the black mark on the bottom where the cameltoe is. It's also the only item you can mess with to make a nude chick, and I managed to add convincing nipples on one of my characters too ;D (TAKE THAT, DAISHI!)

In all seriousness though, I still want a god-damned trenchcoat. A good one, too.

And a nine-tails item...I want a nine-tailed fox lady... :<

And a nine-tails item...I want a nine-tailed fox lady... :<
natsu-soul-calibur-v-picture.jpg

This.

They should use the hair customization from tekken 6's customization mode. It gave you much more variety of hairstyles than this game did.

Plus this.

Why can't they simply make a seperate palette entirely of red shades? Like from bright red to pale red? Sure, probably can't get a maroon colour but at least it would be red.

I like though how you can make faux phalluses but not colour items red. (not that I make faux phalluses myself).

Equals all of my money.

O.Õ you guys.... are perverts ...... just kinding or maybe not but most probably yes but always can be not

I support the skin-colored undergarments movement.​
tumblr_m3jvk871SF1r9wrb8o2_250.gif

And speaking of skin-colored suits, the Huntress Suit (forgot the name) can be skin-colored. It's the green one with the black mark on the bottom where the cameltoe is. It's also the only item you can mess with to make a nude chick, and I managed to add convincing nipples on one of my characters too ;D (TAKE THAT, DAISHI!)

But definitely not for stuff like this. Ew.​

But definitely not for stuff like this. Ew.​

lol! xD

You know what else would be cool? Neon option for colors...Also, surface patterns (as in, the material literally becoming that pattern) like chrome or animal fur for items. How cool would that be?

Sorry not meant to ofend you guys is just because i to innocent for this kinda thing =) se my avatar to innocent XD

I may be a minority here but i usually prefer making new outfits for the regular chars rather than new chars (imo CAS voice and behavior feels so artificial and soulless to me)
What bothers me though, is that you cant put stickers on their bodies. This would easily be my wish No1 for CAS.

I may be a minority here but i usually prefer making new outfits for the original chars rather than new chars (imo CAS voice and behavior feels so artificial and soulless to me)
What bothers me though, is that you cant put stickers on their bodies. This would easily be my wish No1 for CAS.
I think it's kind of funny. Some of my CaS of monotone freaks while a few actually have personalities. One of them actually shows emotion and the other is either sad or pissed.

Yeah, I also have a see-thru lingerie hunter suit for natsu. I was gonna keep it a secret but the cat's out of the bag now.

No idea why that one piece of underwear can use the fleshtone pallete, but no others.

I think it's kind of funny. Some of my CaS of monotone freaks while a few actually have personalities. One of them actually shows emotion and the other is either sad or pissed.

Which reminds me: I miss Voice 4 from SCIV. If they add voices from previous games for the CaS characters, I'd replace Cold Assassin with the one I gave him in IV. It not only sounded badass, it actually had emotion behind it.

"Surrendering won't help. I'll still kill you!" Not the best quote ever, but still made me feel awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back