The v1.03 Patch Discussion Thread

UK PS3 1.03 out.

I guess us in the US can wait. I mean it's not like Algol players are in a rush to lose their half-life combos X(.

EDIT: Wait is it out in US too? I don't have internet for my box at the moment so I can't check.

UK PS3 1.03 out.

Not out in the US. I'm guessing it'll release after midnight or 1:30AM given it released about that time for UK.

Edit: Still no US PS3 patch.. Racist dorks...

UK PS3 1.03 out.

how do you download it?? and does it matter if it's japanese or english version (mine has japanese on the back of the box so i assume mine is japanese version??)

UK PS3 1.03 out.

dunno if version matters but all i did was sign onto psn and then load up sc4. it will come up with a screen saying patch is available and start downloading.

360 US Patched

Sophie's 44B+K on hit knocks them back REALLY far now lol

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was yesterday asking that question and scratching my head 'cause I couldn't believe that happened.

Cool!!! I have confirmation. Namco uses all their pot supply when it's Sophitia's turn on the table.

360 US Patched

Hilde's 44K no longer connects on airborne opponents, meaning the ring out power of her combo of doom has been reduced greatly.

cha cha

360 US Patched

Nightmare's 2A+G_2B+G pickup basically gives no advantage whatsoever. The opponent duck before you even start the back throw attempt animation.

I really hope you are exaggerating but I find it easy to believe. any uninterruptible mids?

360 US Patched

i don't know jack about Sophitia or the commands for any of her moves, but they seriously need(ed) to fix that uppercut garbage. I've tested it, even when you block the low hit, when you go to block high, sometimes your character doesn't even stand up fast enough. At least maybe slow it down a bit....something.

360 US Patched

i don't know jack about Sophitia or the commands for any of her moves, but they seriously need(ed) to fix that uppercut garbage. I've tested it, even when you block the low hit, when you go to block high, sometimes your character doesn't even stand up fast enough. At least maybe slow it down a bit....something.

Ok, that has nothing to do with this thread in particular, first of all. Second, if you don't know jack about something then don't post suggestions to nerf it. Third, you're talking about Sophie's 1AA, which is low, MID (that isn't a HIGH) and already painfully slow. There is no "sometimes your character doesn't stand up" problem, that is your error, not the game.

360 US Patched

Ok, that has nothing to do with this thread in particular, first of all. Second, if you don't know jack about something then don't post suggestions to nerf it. Third, you're talking about Sophie's 1AA, which is low, MID (that isn't a HIGH) and already painfully slow. There is no "sometimes your character doesn't stand up" problem, that is your error, not the game.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the amazingly helpful reply.

I guess Sophitia will continue to dominate all that stands in her way. Awesome. Let the imbalance continue.

360 US Patched

Oh, ok. Thanks for the amazingly helpful reply.

I guess Sophitia will continue to dominate all that stands in her way. Awesome. Let the imbalance continue.

Just stop. You don't know what you're talking about regarding balance. You played some online lag battles and noticed Sophitia's 1AA is strong ONLINE, which is the worst reasoning ever to balance the game. Offline is all that counts. 1AA is a bad move. Sophitia isn't dominating anything (go read the tournament results forum).

U.S. Patch Out

For real? On the PS3? You better not be joshing me, since I'm at work and can't check until later...

360 US Patched

Just stop. You don't know what you're talking about regarding balance. You played some online lag battles and noticed Sophitia's 1AA is strong ONLINE, which is the worst reasoning ever to balance the game. Offline is all that counts. 1AA is a bad move. Sophitia isn't dominating anything (go read the tournament results forum).

Why would offline "count" to me, if I don't tournament play? Lag has nothing to do with it if I don't have any real lag to complain about. I think Sophitia topping the leaderboards is reason enough to warrant at least a looking into.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're a Sophitia player.

360 US Patched

Why would offline "count" to me, if I don't tournament play? Lag has nothing to do with it if I don't have any real lag to complain about. I think Sophitia topping the leaderboards is reason enough to warrant at least a looking into.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're a Sophitia player.

You should probably stop posting.

Back