~Time to Fly! v1.1~ Siegfried Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
After RSH'B I do:
1AA for damage and possible T!
44 to keep RSH momentum, however I don't use this online.
A+B near wall and edges, it gives Sig momentum from SSH to roulette.
66A+B when I know its going to finish the fight, but I don't use it much.

SRSH B, 1B = T!
CH a+kA2A (second hit), 1AA = T!
CH 4K, 3B = T!
b:4, 22*88B = T!
CH SBH K, 3A = T!

There are more, many more, these are just some of the common tech traps I've seen so far...

CH SSH K, a+kA2A, 1AA = combo, and second hit of 1AA tech traps for 3B to combo depending on range, etc...
44A, 66B = combo at long~mid range...

I'm mastering kA as a combo after CHit SSH'K, I'll try kA2A, 1AA. Thanks.

CHit SSH'A, 22 works for T! But I'm not sure entirely.
88,RSH'K work as T! against downed players when close enough.

jink , what do you think about a 44k drop kick grounded > 4g mixup ?

example : sieg 44k blocked on someone like nightmare , either roll for a whiff of if NM throws 1a , use 4g BT B+k . i kind of like sieg BT mixups , anyone know any ?

some that i know :
BT B+K SCH A to BT BB .
BT B+K SCH [A] , SSH A+B
BT B+K > 4B+K to SSH , 2_8B+K for stance roulette , then mix-up freely .
BT B+K SCH [A] , 2_8B+K SCH A

unstable mix-ups , very unsafe , but i like taking risks .

jink , what do you think about a 44k drop kick grounded > 4g mixup ?

example : sieg 44k blocked on someone like nightmare , either roll for a whiff of if NM throws 1a , use 4g BT B+k . i kind of like sieg BT mixups , anyone know any ?

some that i know :
BT B+K SCH A to BT BB .
BT B+K SCH [A] , SSH A+B
BT B+K > 4B+K to SSH , 2_8B+K for stance roulette , then mix-up freely .
BT B+K SCH [A] , 2_8B+K SCH A

unstable mix-ups , very unsafe , but i like taking risks .

I entirely encourage everyone to master command 4gB+K (while downed; face up-head towards, and face down-feet towards) for getting the BT-SCH'GI. Just be very aware of your opponent's intention based on their actions or reaction on the situation, if any. For example: Against NM, he has GS'KK that can quite often track Sig while side-rolling, which would have been useful to lure him to do 1A, but.. its NM, so its more risky against him and against other characters that have vertical moves that tracks well and hits downed characters, meaning; if you can determine that your opponent will not use horizontals to force okis on you, then don't try it. But if they show a pattern which involves horizontals at oki situation, then lure them to.
I haven't made any wide test or rehearsal on 4gB+K, but I've already used on matches, I think it could be something worth of having a study topic of its own.

In any case, I think we should call it BTI as short for Back Turned Impact, or BI as for Back Impact.

BI's Risk vs Reward: Sure there's risk, but the guarantee of that risk depends on your opponent's awareness, knowledge, character, and stage location. Near edges, scoring a BI can result with you RO your opponent (with BI-SCH'B, agA_6K_6A_3A_3B, etc) whom might were having their way with you. And that's not the reward, after that, depending on the BI's impression to your opponent, their play style, awareness, and adaption, you get to lead the odds to the outcome. Always remember, leading the battle is important. Use constant common character knowledge from your opponent's characters against your opponent.

I'll add more later, I'm tire zzZZZ *yawns*

CH SSH K, a+kA2A, 66B - combo that also works...
CH SSH K, a+k[A], SCH k, SBH K*SBH B - combo!!!
SBH B, 44, SBH K - T!
SRSH B, 44, SBH K - T!
SCH , 44 - T!
CH SSH B (tip), a:G:A, W!, 11, ~SCH , T!, 44, etc...
I didn't see these, if they were posted already consider them a reminder...

I'm a begginer and I didn't read all the thread so don't blame me please.
CH :4::(A): SRSH :B: :2::(A)::+::(B): SBH :K: 66-110 (tech trap all sides, not a roll trap, whiff or guard on non techer, :2::A::+::B: will whiff if the opponent is close to a wall)
CH :3::3::(B): SCH :A: 52-69 (the second hit can be AC if the opponent is going any back direction, guaranteed if close to a wall or the edge of the ring ahah, if the opponent wall splat you have to press :A: on SCH quicker)
Hope this is not useless.

Edit:
SBH- Base Hold Stance- Achieved by pressing :B::+::K:. This stance has Siegfried take a stationary position with his sword in front of him at an angle. The sword has a constant guard impact effect in the state, and will deflect horizontal mid and low attacks while ducking high attacks, excluding physical hits (kicks, Nightmare's fist, etc.), and retaliate with SBH :K: attack . If done early enough, you will get the GI, but be able to choose which attack you launch from SBH.
[SARCASM]You were lying, the GI effect only lasts 10 seconds. ahah sorry…[/SARCASM]

I'm a begginer and I didn't read all the thread so don't blame me please.
CH :4::(A): SRSH :B: :2::(A)::+::(B): SBH :K: 66-110 (tech trap all sides, not a roll trap, whiff or guard on non techer, :2::A::+::B: will whiff if the opponent is close to a wall)
CH :3::3::(B): SCH :A: 52-69 (the second hit can be AC if the opponent is going any back direction, guaranteed if close to a wall or the edge of the ring ahah, if the opponent wall splat you have to press :A: on SCH quicker)
Hope this is not useless.

Edit:

[SARCASM]You were lying, the GI effect only lasts 10 seconds. ahah sorry…[/SARCASM]

Replace the 2A+B with 1AA, you'll find it to be more use, tech and roll trap

Replace the 2A+B with 1AA, you'll find it to be more use, tech and roll trap

I know this but do you mean :2::(A)::+::(B): is not guaranteed ? I only know that SBH :K: is no guaranteed but if the oponent is techer it does nice damage (more than 100, is it nice ?). Thanks for your advice.

The wall combo thread is closed, so don't hate me for posting this here :P
Left side to wall:
CH SSH K, 6K, 11, SCH k, (tech trap) SBH B, W!, iagA, 11, SCH k, (stop teching, idiot) SBH B, W!, iagA, 33, SCH A+B.
Potential 301 damage.
I realise this is impractical in most situations, but parts of it can still be
used and I've pulled as much of it as the health bar allows online before now. (grumble grumble, stupid health bar.)
I know this but do you mean :2::(A)::+::(B): is not guaranteed ? I only know that SBH :K: is no guaranteed but if the oponent is techer it does nice damage (more than 100, is it nice ?). Thanks for your advice.

1AA is more lenient with spacing, catches rolls as well as techs & annoys your opponent :P
I'm not saying replace your idea, I just mean 1AA is more reliable.

^SRSH B, 44, SBH K - T! (I think thats more damage too, and 44 doesn't care where the opponent is...)
Why is the Wall Combo thread closed??? Thats odd... Oh and 4[A] on CH is a shake STN, so either SRSH B or SRSH K are not garaunteed, the stun can be shaken and both hits can be blocked, but it is a good 50/50 mixup, just don't get either attempt guarded or Sig is at -20 or less...

The wall combo thread is closed, so don't hate me for posting this here :P
Left side to wall:
CH SSH K, 6K, 11, SCH k, (tech trap) SBH B, W!, iagA, 11, SCH k, (stop teching, idiot) SBH B, W!, iagA, 33, SCH A+B.
Potential 301 damage.
I realise this is impractical in most situations, but parts of it can still be
used and I've pulled as much of it as the health bar allows online before now. (grumble grumble, stupid health bar.)

1AA is more lenient with spacing, catches rolls as well as techs & annoys your opponent :P
I'm not saying replace your idea, I just mean 1AA is more reliable.

ok I understand better now, I'll try to practice it. Thanks for sharing.

@ZOMBIEBEAR666 : That seem to work, I forgot about the shakable stun I'll practice it with mix-up. Thank you.

a+kA2AA, obviously unsafe on block, but as a mixup I've been playing with a+kA2A, 3. I think it's pretty unseeable as a mixup, but I could be wrong. If anyone has a better idea, let me know. Also just to clarify, this is intended only as a bit of poke damage and a nice way into stance roulette, but ONLY on block.
... Opinions?

Ps. Why has nobody made a Siegfried FAQ page yet?!

kA2A, 2A
kA2A, b6, 2A
kA2A, b6, b6, 2A..

kA2A, 1K, G to check reaction..
kA2A, 1K, GI
kA2A, 1K = CHit, 1K again or 6K or WS'K

kA2A, 2A
kA2A, 2B, 2A
kA2A, 2B, WS'A

Options after 2A hits at tip or ghost range:
2A, G to check reaction..
2A, 4B+K

agA, 2A
agA, b6, 2A
agA, b6, b6, 2A..

agA, b6, agA..

K, 1K..

blah, blah, blah..

^_^

Why no Sig FAQ? Because I'm too lazy for it.. :D

Hello, I don't know if it is the correct thread to speak about this, but does Siegfried has a JF :B::6: ? I think it used to exist in Soulcalibur III but I'm not sure.

I don't think so, he has a JF :B::4: however; and its pretty decent.

What is the highest damage output out of CH WR :kB: SBH:B: ?

I thought it was :4::4::K: but :6::6::B: and :6::6::A::+::B: are other options that i'm not sure of.

Thanks for the answer, I knew about Siegfried's JF :B::4: wich let you on + if the opponent is guarding (blockstun) but I thought :B::6: could have had a JF also (which would be really harder than JF :B::4:).
I don't understand your question in many levels : What do you mean by WR :kB: ? It doesn't exist at all, maybe you get confused with SCH :k(B): ? Also CH SCH :k(B): is a combo but the next part (SBH :B:) is always guarded.
Here are interesting follow ups for the super launcher SBH :B: (on normal hit) :
- i:A::gA: 67 damage and W! (88%)
- :4::4::B: 67 damage and posibility of T! (infinite combo if the oponent doesn't understand) (79%)
- :4::4::K: 77 damage if perfect timing (92%), 75 if fast (88%), 65 if delayed (on landing 79%). This option is dangerous because you are down.
- :6::6::A::+::B: 72 damage (79%)
- :6::6::B: from 78 damage if fast (92%) to 71 if delayed (79%) the safest option IMHO.

Edit HS : What's wrong with the new forum ? I'm getting disconnected after 20 min…

Thanks for the answer, I knew about Siegfried's JF :B::6: wich let you on + if the opponent is guarding (blockstun) but I thought :B::4: could have had a JF also (which would be really harder than JF :B::6:).
I don't understand your question in many levels : What do you mean by WR :kB: ? It doesn't exist at all, maybe you get confused with SCH :k(B): ? Also CH SCH :k(B): is a combo but the next part (SBH :B:) is guarded.
Here are interesting follow ups for the super launcher SBH :B: (on normal hit) :
- i:A::gA: 67 damage and W! (88%)
- :4::4::B: 67 damage and posibility of T! (infinite combo if the oponent doesn't understand) (79%)
- :4::4::K: 77 damage if perfect timing (92%), 75 if fast (88%), 65 if delayed (on landing 79%). This option is dangerous because you are down.
- :6::6::A::+::B: 72 damage (79%)
- :6::6::B: from 78 damage if fast (92%) to 71 if delayed (79%) the safest option IMHO.

Edit HS : What's wrong with the new forum ? I'm getting disconnected after 20 min…

lol lets correct this a little cause i see some indescrepencies(most definately typos):

there is a b:4 just frame, but b:6 doesnt exist. at least not in SCIV.

there is no WR kB, its SCH kB.

heres another SBH B follow up:

B2A. not sure of the damage, but it works almost as well as 44K, and is also alot safer, similar to 66B(never seen this but i'll take ur word on it. :])

Sorry my mistake you are right on my typos.
For the SLC follow-up I prefer :6::6::B: because you have the longuest window to imput it in comparison with almost every other option (it is still unsafe if you miss lol). I didn't think about :B::2::A:, I'm going to try it.
Edit: ok I correct the mistakes, tell me if there is still anything wrong. Thanks again.
Edit 2: I'm sorry I keep making mistakes, if your timing is perfect :6::6::B: will give you a 81 combo (98%). As Slayer_X64 you can try :B::2::A: and he gave me the idea to try some other stuff I'm going to add in my earlier post.
I find something funny if you are close to a wall you can try this combo :
- :3::(B): W! SCH :K: SCH :A: which gave 72 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back