Tira Frame Data

Doing more testing now and it seems 33K and 99K have different properties on hit. 99K pushes the opponent farther away than 33K but you still get only +2 with either.

can you tell me the frames for Tira's 11A? cuz on hit i can side step just about anything besides some of Amy's foolishness

Major update to her stuff in the wiki done by yours truly. I have so earned rest. Expect the rest soon peeps.

you are kind of a tira god.
Um.....well thanks heh. But I'm no one special. Tidus_Crescent has tourney experience. Maybe one day my name will actually get some props and respect.

Thanks mikosu kun =) well done

something is fishy with JS WS A. Very fishy
Nice catch Johnny mon. Here's the corrected info I just tested for.

i19
JS WS A (-15/-2/-2)
GS WS A (-10/0/0)

EDIT: Since all my data is in the wiki now I won't be updating my post on the first page. Man that took forever but enjoy fellow Tira lovers.

Hay betches, Mikosu just posted lots of ish in Tira's wiki. Go see it, weep for UD A, and thank Mikosu for his hard work.

Great news guys! I never checked 6K's data post-patch. They're both different on block! JS 6K = -11, GS 6K = -9. Sum1 edit that into the wiki plz.

Also add in
JS 33_66_99A's data: -20, -7, -7
That both 4Ks are 16 damage
In both 88K's notes paste this: TC [11-24]
In BF 66K under SC put 14

Thanks in advance to whoever handles this.

Difference ins 6K is common knowledge miko kun :p Amy gets 6BB. Vints had data up for those differences in frame data on cf

More info for sum1 to add to the wiki plz.

GS 3kA = i18
JS 66A TC [13-18]
JS 33_99A TC [14-19]
GS 66K TJ [10-19]
JS and GS 1A TC [22-??]
JS and GS 7B = -7 on hit
ALL WS Bs and JUMP Bs are -16 on block
JS 44AB = -3 on both hit and CH

Thanks again in advance.

Just tested for the block data on every1's favorite move. A+K is -3 on block in both moods. The forcing crouch just makes it sexy. Imagine that. Good frames on a bad move.

Is 22K really -10? I can always step off it. And I <3 it's TC.

Maybe I'll try my hand at this fancy "testing" of yours.

Yea nuuqulur it's really that bad but does have a bit of pushback. I just found another surprise tho. 4A+B/[A+B]'s SG damage is actually 24.6. Even better than that 4[A+B]'s frames on block aren't +15. They're +17!

Back