TopGun87's creations

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
Ok, so i've been working on a new character atm... and it's a guy. Here's a bit of spoiler... (i've shared this info on VC's thread but i'm just gonna share it again on my own thread) ...well, he's a macho middle age man with a manly mustache and a cigar + a few scars on his face. He has 3 styles which is Raphael, Cervantes, and Geralt. This time i created 3 different outfits for each 3 styles to differentiate them, unlike with Kojiro. And i also make alts for each styles as well... but they're not completely different though, it's practically the same outfit but with a few changes.

But it may take a while before i post him here. So while waiting, i'm gonna bump this thread with more of Nindroid, but this time using Taki style.

Now let's take her to battle in a snowy area... against the infamous ninja, Taki.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
A sexy ninja in stilettos, that kick's gonna hurt (and the heels upon landing too :)
Nice one, interesting use of the sticker on the arm to do a fishnet, but there is something off with the color palette, too little contrast, too much white space for my own taste...

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
A sexy ninja in stilettos, that kick's gonna hurt (and the heels upon landing too :)
Nice one, interesting use of the sticker on the arm to do a fishnet, but there is something off with the color palette, too little contrast, too much white space for my own taste...
Yup, that sharp heels are sure gonna leave a mark. lol

The arm is supposed to be a robotic arm, not a fishnet though. Or do you mean the leg? if it’s the leg, i made it to look like a special high-tech stocking.

About the color palette... well, no comment on that. I guess it’s just color preference. But i like it though, since it’s actually my favorite color combination, which is red, black, white, and gold.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Yup, that sharp heels are sure gonna leave a mark. lol

The arm is supposed to be a robotic arm, not a fishnet though. Or do you mean the leg? if it’s the leg, i made it to look like a special high-tech stocking.

About the color palette... well, no comment on that. I guess it’s just color preference. But i like it though, since it’s actually my favorite color combination, which is red, black, white, and gold.
Yup colors are just personal tastes, didn’t mean to be rude or anything, and yes i meant leg, kinda confused lately...

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
Well, it's been a while... and i haven't posted any new CaS yet. But i'm currently working on a few new ones... in which it may take a bit more time than usual. And when the time comes, hopefully my new creations can entertain you all.

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
So.. it's been a long time... and now i'm back and i have some new stuffs ready to be shown off. There are new parts now including Hilde, but i haven't used them yet... perhaps later once all of them released. So for now, i'm gonna show what i have in store first.

As a warm up, first i'm gonna show my new and improved QueenSuccubi. It's been a while since her last show, so let's give her a nice comeback.

Oh, and with this new look, i think she now looks more like a queen, don't you think? :)

"Let's dance a little, shall we?"

"Yeah, i am... the queen of succubus... i'm sexy... and dangerous..."

"Men cannot resist my charm... for they shall all bow down to me... the queen!"

"Yesss~ come here boys... don't be shy... i'll give you a really good time you will not want to go back to your human world..."

Sorry, no action shots this time 'round... i was getting lazy. Maybe next time when i'm in the mood to do it. So let's just settle for poses only for now.

Wyldwarrior

[07] Duelist
I like the little changes to Queensuccubi's design. The Patterning really makes her new look pop and I like the use of wings to give her a kind of coattail.
I also get what you mean about getting lazy. Sometimes you just don't want to put in the effort to get decent action shots, it is one of the reasons it takes me so long to post my creations.

leesdeeds

[04] Fighter
So.. it's been a long time... and now i'm back and i have some new stuffs ready to be shown off. There are new parts now including Hilde, but i haven't used them yet... perhaps later once all of them released. So for now, i'm gonna show what i have in store first.

As a warm up, first i'm gonna show my new and improved QueenSuccubi. It's been a while since her last show, so let's give her a nice comeback.

Oh, and with this new look, i think she now looks more like a queen, don't you think? :)

"Let's dance a little, shall we?"

"Yeah, i am... the queen of succubus... i'm sexy... and dangerous..."

"Men cannot resist my charm... for they shall all bow down to me... the queen!"

"Yesss~ come here boys... don't be shy... i'll give you a really good time you will not want to go back to your human world..."

Sorry, no action shots this time 'round... i was getting lazy. Maybe next time when i'm in the mood to do it. So let's just settle for poses only for now.
Look at that eye womb tattoo

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
I like the little changes to Queensuccubi's design. The Patterning really makes her new look pop and I like the use of wings to give her a kind of coattail.
I also get what you mean about getting lazy. Sometimes you just don't want to put in the effort to get decent action shots, it is one of the reasons it takes me so long to post my creations.
Yeah, that, and also because i don’t have as much time anymore... since i have other things to do as well.

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
Happy New Year 2020!! So.. as a celebration... i'd like introduce you to my new babe... Alma. From her appearance, i think she looks somekind of a nightcrawler... or perhaps a vampire? a bit similar to the lady in the BloodRayne games.

Oh, before you ask, those googles on her head are just for accessories... they don't really add any purpose. Though when i tried to remove them, her head looks kinda empty... so i decided to leave them be. Or if you want the googles to be useful, then just imagine them as a tool to help see her enemies / preys in day light... and she doesn't need them at night, since she already has her night eyes as an NVG (night vision googles).

Btw, if only i could change the eye color separately, then i'd give her different color for one of her eyes (normal eye color for the right eye)... so that my concept of her having darkness covering half of her face would be complete. But oh well, i guess it doesn't matter, i think she still looks badass this way.

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
Next up, a male character... he's a German lieutenant commanding officer with an excellent skill in combat, specially using a weapon like the rapier. He also has a manly man mustache and a few scars on his body. Oh, and not to forget, he smokes a cigar.

He has 2 alternate looks, that is with the hat off and suit off.

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
It's been quite a while... let's meet my next character, Sir Alfred. He basically has the same face and same moustache as before... but with different style, and this time he dresses as a gentleman. The name kinda suits him, no?

Btw, this is not his only cosplay... he still has another that he wants to show off. lol

TopGun87

[06] Combatant
Next cosplay he's doing is... a badass and ruthless sea captain like Cervantes, and his name is... Captain Jack!

Those 2 small blades on his right shoe is hidden and retractable... so it can be a deadly weapon in certain situations. Same goes for the left one, but since the item slots are limited then i can only put them on one side. But well, you get the idea.

As for that special belt he's wearing... well let's say it's for extra protection so no one can attack his precious "treasure", not even from a sneaky piranha or other deadly creatures underwater.

Well, not much different, just a change of hairstyle with additional vest and shoulder pads.

Last edited: