TopGun87's creations

TopGun87

[05] Battler
So i see you prefer Camila, Wyld. Well, my apology for disappointing you with the fight results then :P Though i think HK might be the opposite... or maybe not, i'm not sure. lol

And as for my next character... well, weapon wise, she does look like a knight... but she's actually an elven princess. An elven usually don't wear an armor but instead a traditional clothing that shows some skin. Or you could say she's an elven knight but she chose not to wear an armor in purpose to distract her enemies with her beauty... inside and outside.

So yeah, here she is... the beautiful elven princess knight, Yavanna. What do you think of her name? odd? should i pick a better name?

Btw, i originally planned to add a bit more details, like a tattoo or two somewhere on her face or body... but then i tried and didn't find any that i like. So i left her skin as is, bare, no tattoo. But i think i prefer it this way... so the skin is still smooth and clean... like a new born baby... i wanna lick it and tast-- wait, that sounds so wrong. Nvm, please forget what i just said, OK!! ...I-- I'm gonna flash ya'll with the MIB flash stick! ...say cheese~! flash

Just checking out this beautiful elven lady in 3 different lighting... which one you think she look best with? sunny? sunset? night?

"Phew... i'm so tired... let me relax for a moment..."

"You wanna join me? sure, sit here and lets us enjoy the sunset together, shall we?"

"Look at that sunset... it's so beautiful... don't you think?"
Me : "Umm... sunset? what sunset? i only see beautiful elven lady here with me"

"Wha-- did you say i'm beautiful? did i hear that right?"
Me : "Yup"
"Really? you serious?"
Me : "Yes, you look so beautiful, lovely, elegant, charming, sexy, and super duper hot... i think i fall in love with you. Please marry m--"

"Oh stop it you~!!" don't make me blush~!! kick

Wyldwarrior

[06] Combatant
Nice. She looks stunning and elegant just like an Elven princess should. I'm kind of glad to be wrong about her being a knight. Also I'm not that disappointed about Camilla losing, I did get to see two sexy devils fight each other so it's a win either way.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Elves, haha, Yvanna is a fine name and is could be the exact opposite of my drow xbow wielding female. I have an idea, on some of the pics where she is lying down, it looks like we can see a vague nipple trace from the side, add a nipple colored nipple sticker (patch, round shape, sun... in rotation mode) just there for a nice yet subtle extra effect which might be even visible in game if positioned properly.

TopGun87

[05] Battler
Nice. She looks stunning and elegant just like an Elven princess should. I'm kind of glad to be wrong about her being a knight. Also I'm not that disappointed about Camilla losing, I did get to see two sexy devils fight each other so it's a win either way.
Well, i'm glad to prove you wrong about Yavanna :)

Elves, haha, Yvanna is a fine name and is could be the exact opposite of my drow xbow wielding female. I have an idea, on some of the pics where she is lying down, it looks like we can see a vague nipple trace from the side, add a nipple colored nipple sticker (patch, round shape, sun... in rotation mode) just there for a nice yet subtle extra effect which might be even visible in game if positioned properly.
Hm... i think that's a great idea. I didn't notice that vague nipple trace earlier. That sure will make her look even more teasing. lol Guess i'll try that later. Thx for the naughty tips VC :)

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Be naughty, i'll be lurking (and droolin') for that update of an already gorgeous CAS from you.
I will post her boyfriend soon in my thread, i hope you too find they'd make a great couple :)

TopGun87

[05] Battler
Really? you will create a prince for this beautiful elven princess? ok then, can't wait how he will turn out :D

In the meantime, let's see her in action, shall we?

"Hah! you can't touch me!"

"Take that!!"

"What?! finished already?! oh come on... i'm just gettin' started..."

"Ready for round 2?"

"Here, snif my pussy! does it smell good?"

"You can't..."

"BEAT ME!!"

"With the power of Zeus!"

"I'll send you..."

"Back..."

"TO HELL!!"

Just a few extra pics...

And... here's another teaser for my next CAS... this time it's a male. Yes, it's one character and he's a samurai. But what do he look like? ;)

TopGun87

[05] Battler
Shademurai? lol that's a good one... or maybe shadowmurai? ...nah, i like shademurai better.

No seriously tho, he's a demon mamurai (mummy samurai). His name is... well, let's call him Kojiro. Oh, and since he's a demon he can change his katana's form to a huge katana / odachi... and he can also switch between 3 styles... Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, and Siegfried... at anytime. And he may not look too terrifying, but he sure looks very intimidating.

Btw, i originally added Nightmare style too, but i thought that it didn't fit this character... so i dissed it.

Close up of the eyes, gloves, and the demon belt. The 2-tone eye colors resembles the power of Siegfried... or as just, you know, an anime thing... red and blue... like Dante and Vergil. Also it would be kinda boring if the eyes are all red... so that blue is needed as a contrast.

The eyes on each gloves functions as a soul absorber. So his power keeps growing the more he kills his enemies and absorbing their souls. Cool, right?

As for the demon belt, well... nothing special, just an added detail to help make him look more demonic.

More pics to show soon... so stay tuned :)

TopGun87

[05] Battler
Yup, i think he does. He looks kinda like a big bad final boss in a samurai-esque anime. That's just how cool he is. And i just realized that by now... so thx Wyld for telling me that :)

Anyway, here's some more of the badass anime villain, Kojiro... in Mitsurugi style

The badass "Draw your blade and fight!" stance

The "You're dead... but you don't know it yet" stance... or should i say, the infamous "Omae wa mou shindeiru" stance after an instant special attack like Vergil's 'judgement cut end' move in DMC4:SE.

Now let's see the battle between 2 Kojiros. Let's just say... he made an afterimage or clone after himself to train... 'cuz he's too strong to have a weak training partner that's not on his level.
Ready to fight?

"Owari da!" [translation: "It's over!"]

CelestialZodiac

[12] Conqueror
Yup, i think he does. He looks kinda like a big bad final boss in a samurai-esque anime. That's just how cool he is. And i just realized that by now... so thx Wyld for telling me that :)

Anyway, here's some more of the badass anime villain, Kojiro... in Mitsurugi style

The badass "Draw your blade and fight!" stance

The "You're dead... but you don't know it yet" stance... or should i say, the infamous "Omae wa mou shindeiru" stance after an instant special attack like Vergil's 'judgement cut end' move in DMC4:SE.

Now let's see the battle between 2 Kojiros. Let's just say... he made an afterimage or clone after himself to train... 'cuz he's too strong to have a weak training partner that's not on his level.
Ready to fight?

"Owari da!" [translation: "It's over!"]

You should enter him in the SCCC on Twitter.

TopGun87

[05] Battler
Want some more Kojiro? here you go... this time using Siegfried style, and i'll just go straight to the finisher move... cuz it looks so cool and badass! Oh, and it fits him so well too with the red and blue theme of his.

Next up, Yoshimitsu style. So stay tuned for more Kojiro...