US Government Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm Hot Rod Dave a middle aged loser with temperment issues. I have no friends outside of 8wayrun! =]

Maybe so, but Im not the one going around the internet posing as 100 different little girls for fear of being exposed as the piece of shit that you are. What I posted up was FACTS. What you post up are butt hurt ramblings of a 11 year old.

Keep holding onto the alleged "11-0" dream you have. Im sure it means something....to someone....somewhere.

mean while, you have been exposed as someone who has not seen the light of day in years due to your video game/internet addiction (which was no big suprise) and you continue to be relentless on trolling everyone that doesnt see your point of view. Rather thats gaming, politics, or whatever. Your nothing but a worthless troll that deserves to not be able to come out of your mommys basement. Tell your mommy I said Hi, and thanks for keeping you locked in that basement.

Im so flattered you made a cute little video just for me. Oh wait....you didnt make that. You stole it from someone and put my name on it. Wow man......get your own material.

M
mean while, you have been exposed as someone who has not seen the light of day in years due to your video game/internet addiction (which was no big suprise) and you continue to be relentless on trolling everyone that doesnt see your point of view. Rather thats gaming, politics, or whatever. Your nothing but a worthless troll that deserves to not be able to come out of your mommys basement. Tell your mommy I said Hi, and thanks for keeping you locked in that basement.

You've already exposed yourself, lmfao!!

Don't worry, intelligence isn't genetic, so you children won't inherit your retardation. But they probably will inherit your temperament disorders and weight gain. Uh oh, did we just move on to personal attacks here? xD

how is it that you two aren't on each other's ignore list?!

Yeah I'm putting him on my /Ignore list now. =D The guy is just a proven moron, everywhere he goes on this board, he looks at it as his own personal weapon of "I'm gonna get back at you by posting mean things!" when in reality he's just creating clutter, and idiocy on this board.

See you later middle aged, short, chubby, man with anger issues, Dave =] /Ignored. >:D

how is it that you two aren't on each other's ignore list?!

keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Yeah I'm putting him on my /Ignore list now. =D The guy is just a proven moron, everywhere he goes on this board, he looks at it as his own personal weapon of "I'm gonna get back at you by posting mean things!" when in reality he's just creating clutter, and idiocy on this board.

See you later middle aged, short, chubby, man with anger issues, Dave =] /Ignored. >:D

all I do is create clutter and get back at people for saying "mean things"......and you end that post with "chubby middle aged anger issues...." you are a deluted piece of shit!

And you cant ignore me. Youre to much of an attention whore. You must know what people are saying about you at all times. And if its bad, theres something in your braing the wont let you ignore it. You WILL say something.

who wants to take bets?

BTW....beating me at SCV....aint no big accomplishment. Everyone does. Try again peckerhead. I never claimed to be good. You assumed it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hot Rod Dave is dealing with that point in his life, at his age, and at his weight.. he's having trouble "getting it up" anymore now... xD

Ohhhh snap!!

Yeah I'm putting him on my /Ignore list now.

And you cant ignore me. Youre to much of an attention whore. You must know what people are saying about you at all times. And if its bad, theres something in your braing the wont let you ignore it. You WILL say something.

who wants to take bets?

Hot Rod Dave is dealing with that point in his life, at his age, and at his weight.. he's having trouble "getting it up" anymore now... xD

Ohhhh snap!!

well that was fast. Who won that pool? took all of 20 minutes

Lmao @Ramus , you took the words right of my head. I love how we go from quite the crazy topic of this ridiculous Government Shutdown, to a showdown of posts. I need some popcorn now...

Is HRD still posting? It says "Show ignored content" at the bottom, and I thought the mods deleted his posts!

This is awesome!!! =D

Could you get any lower? I don't think so.
But the funny thing about you, you are full of surprises mostly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back