USA Team Planning

T_T

I'm taking any challenge and/or MM. Just keep in mind that if you pick hilde you will see my ugly side with curly hair and rapier.

But my priority is to get my ft5 matches recorded in decent quality against team France and Team USA. I promise to go easy on you and make it look like that were a close games.

I wanna first to 5 all members of team usa. Team USA no kick.

oh i also want to first to 5 belial! Also no kick.

T_T

I'm taking any challenge and/or MM. Just keep in mind that if you pick hilde you will see my ugly side with curly hair and rapier.

But my priority is to get my ft5 matches recorded in decent quality against team France and Team USA. I promise to go easy on you and make it look like that were a close games.

Hahaha!
Godlike.

PS - It's called the 'Dark' Side ;-)

wgc2.png

*goes looking for an eagle* I'm also not sure if that is the final line up, but that is what is on the front page of this site. :)

Take out the alternates since Team USA is confirmed. Other than that, it looks good.

nice design!

update: funds have been transfered to Thugish's account....

There is no way in hell I'm putting that ugly ass image on the front of my website... maybe if it had Stephen Colbert in the corner.

There is no way in hell I'm putting that ugly ass image on the front of my website... maybe if it had Stephen Colbert in the corner.

Yo, it's Malice. I be quoting your text. Put that image on the frontpage. You can't get more awesome than that for Team USA.

Hey, I was just playing around because it's going to be a killer event. I was "being a fan" and that is what fans do; banners, signs, face painting, chest painting, etc. LOL Who said anything about it being used anywhere? ;-) It's all good by me. ...just playin around and showing support. Here it is without the alts.

wgc3.png

You should put their headshots on there instead of just listing names. That could be spffy.

You should put their headshots on there instead of just listing names. That could be spffy.

...or their chars? Ok, this weekend.

Ha ha ha ha. :) It's a bit busy now, but who cares. Go USA!

wgc4.png

I detect some subliminal messages in that image.

Kilik > 8wayrun

Hilde > USA

Btw dude, Year of the Tiger hasn't started yet XD

Back