Viola General Discussion / Q&A

Ok sorry to be treading on toes here.
There is frame data for all recalls, its not in the frame data chart, how ever arragh has it on there profile or definitely in one of there posts, and im sure its in the discussion thread
Hello! Because editing the frame data list is something I personally should not be doing for a character I am not to familiar with I will post Arragh's Frame data link on the same page as the frame data page for Viola until we can get those changes implemented. Thank you for your understanding! -Rhythm

Had a look at Araghs chart, theres no data for SET 6B+K, has anyone been able to test what the frames are on block and hit, or is it just too hard to do it reliably and accurately?

Had a look at Araghs chart, theres no data for SET 6B+K, has anyone been able to test what the frames are on block and hit, or is it just too hard to do it reliably and accurately?
Its in the frame data discussion somewhere, I know I saw it lol
Me and Aragh were using to work out her frame traps and what we could make safe by using it

If anyone else here wants to be a Viola mod the other one has not been on 8WR in around half a year so talk to Heaton and tell him Rhythm sent you about the second Viola mod position if interested XD

If anyone else here wants to be a Viola mod the other one has not been on 8WR in around half a year so talk to Heaton and tell him Rhythm sent you about the second Viola mod position if interested XD
And you could work along with me :)

If anyone has any problems with me being a SA mod, please address it to me personally. I know I am new here but I DO care and I WANT to help you all as much as I can. It will take a little bit of time to learn all of the ropes around here because this is a little bit hectic. I think I will be able to satisfy this SA's needs but If I can not I will personally step down so that you all may achieve someone better. I have seen/heard some things making me not feel welcome here. I am trying my best and I WILL improve. Thank you.

How do you guys deal with step generally? Ive been playing viola a bit, but i find that people keep stepping in between my pressure, what are some key step killers i should be using?

How do you guys deal with step generally? Ive been playing viola a bit, but i find that people keep stepping in between my pressure, what are some key step killers i should be using?
22_88 A+B or 4A+B or 6AB or 6AA or 3A+B are the main one's I use for step killing. And 66AAB though you may not want to complete that combo unless the A's hit. 6AB sends the orb out with good tracking to hit steppers at a distance.

So, I'm relatively new to SCV so this question might have already been addressed.
In the combos 3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE... and 3B AAB 6A+B 2B+K BE... why is the scaling different after the 2B+K BE between the two? (6A+B 2B+K BE scales less)

I've read what the damage scaling is supposed to be in this game and so far its accurate toward everything else I've seen except for this. Unless of course I just read and applied it incorrectly.

So, I'm relatively new to SCV so this question might have already been addressed.
In the combos 3B AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE... and 3B AAB 6A+B 2B+K BE... why is the scaling different after the 2B+K BE between the two? (6A+B 2B+K BE scales less)

I've read what the damage scaling is supposed to be in this game and so far its accurate toward everything else I've seen except for this. Unless of course I just read and applied it incorrectly.
2A+B applies a stun, after which damage scaling is increased.

Oh, so with 2A+B, there was already the air combo scaling the combo then the stun gives even more scaling. With 6A+B, the whole thing is considered one single air combo, correct?

Oh, so with 2A+B, there was already the air combo scaling the combo then the stun gives even more scaling. With 6A+B, the whole thing is considered one single air combo, correct?
Well, yes. Technically, the 2A+B would also be an air combo if you relaunch, but the stun in there makes your damage suck faster. xD

if you have meter, 6AB is pretty good because if you catch them stepping you can B+KBE off the 6AB
6AA, 3A

Any Viola players on PSN in NA be willing to spar with me and beat my ass tonight or tomorrow ? I'm a Raphael/Aeon user and need my dick wet when it comes to Viola.

Back