Voldo Frame Data

Does 1 give you advantage if it's the attack throw? It appears to beat out most, if not all AAs, but I'm pretty bad at this ish.

Double edit: As far as I can tell, Voldo trades with i15 moves when he uses i21 moves. Then again, I'm really drunk right now.

スタン = Stun
ダウン(Down) = Knockdown
Gキャンセル可能 = Possible to G cancel

右側面 right side
左側面 left side
背後 behind
正面 front
対男性 man
対女性 woman
頭向け時はこちらがヒット when it hits from the front
足向け時はこちらがヒット when it hits from the back
ソフィーティアの66A+Gと同モーション the same as sophitia's 66a+g

the rest of them you can probably use an online translator for to get humorous translations.

I was wondering the same thing while looking at CR K, which does seem "pretty" safe. It says so for some other stuff, which definitely isn´t though, too.

I´ve got a little time on my hands so I´ll be adding some of that to the wiki.
I´ll leave blanks where I´m unsure I guess, still don´t know what to do with the fields where it just says "impact" or something.

Also, does anyone know how to read the notation next to the damage column? That 1-2 or 1=3 next to multi-hit moves. For example 4BA is noted with only 10 damage, compared to 4B, on the right it says 1-2 though.
I would have tested the values myself, but I haven´t got access to sc at the moment :/

Can someone tell me what the frame data is for 66B and 6:6B? It's odd that I can't find that anywhere (or maybe I'm just dumb?).

durrr...

edit: Nevermind. I see it now under 8-way run moves. But... i16? I thought it was faster.

edit: Nevermind. I see it now under 8-way run moves. But... i16? I thought it was faster.

67 damage from an i16 move is BEASTLY. Or you could go for like 55~ish damage and get RIDICULOUS plus frames.

I found out that Voldo's 236A+B is +2 or more when blocked at the farthest range. his 2K will beat an i14 2A cleanly

Back