Voldo Movelist Discussion and Analysis

I am really disliking all of the whiffs I get when I use BS 66B up close. It doesn't make much sense why this move whiffs at this range all of the time.
Yeah, it's just way too precise. His body isn't centered during the move, and his claws don't reach center until halfway through, so it curves around people a lot at close range. Needs a more generous hitbox towards center, or some beefed up point blank tracking that compensates towards the side he's missing.

Yep. Another thing that kind of irks me, is after I hit someone with a FC 3B, I will try to step forward to get closer to my opponent for some good Oki setups, but he moves sooo damn slow that I never get there in time before they stand up. I have started to do a single jump towards them after I land a FC 3B now which puts me just in range for some nice oki pressure. Give it a try!

Yep. Another thing that kind of irks me, is after I hit someone with a FC 3B, I will try to step forward to get closer to my opponent for some good Oki setups, but he moves sooo damn slow that I never get there in time before they stand up. I have started to do a single jump towards them after I land a FC 3B now which puts me just in range for some nice oki pressure. Give it a try!
This is a great idea, I tried it once and already I've been catching people who thought they were safe. Thank you!

By the way, we should try to get in some matches some time soon. I know I'm a slippery guy to catch, but I'd really enjoy some scrimmaging.

BS jump backwards = Destructible object fun while trolling =D
And has anyone else been getting some odd whiffing from 66_666B?
I've had it go through opponents after sidestepping while trying to punish.
It makes me a sad panda.

And has anyone else been getting some odd whiffing from 66_666B?
Sup Twiztid, good V vs V matches as always ~ But as far as 66B etc, last few posts have been all about it. It's lame, and also hope those hit boxes get increased with a patch.

Sup Twiztid, good V vs V matches as always ~ But as far as 66B etc, last few posts have been all about it. It's lame, and also hope those hit boxes get increased with a patch.
For sure I'm always up for some Voldo mirrors lol. They're hilariously fun. Plus you made my friend's rage which always makes me laugh.~ But yeah It definitely needs a hitbox increase. And i just had BS 8WRB whiff on me like 3 times in a row. Along with CR AA and the Random BB whiffs they have alot to fix =[

BS 8WR B whiffs are incredibly annoying. Fortunately, though, BS 8WR B seems to tech crouch. So that's something, at least.

Anyone can help me with this one..
There seem to be only 3 unblockable attacks listed in Training and on move lists on sites.. but I have done a 4rth one and I can't seem to grasp how to do it. After I end my "death role" stance with b+k (back strike) I'm lying on the floor, head facing opponent and back facing the ground.. then I spams up in the air with a unblockable, similar to the Break Attack (spinning high) when your facing away the opponent and you jump with K and Break Attack with A...

Anyone Knows, I can't seem to make it happen in trannaing! I'm sure I've done it before at least 3 times in SC V

Anyone can help me with this one..
There seem to be only 3 unblockable attacks listed in Training and on move lists on sites.. but I have done a 4rth one and I can't seem to grasp how to do it. After I end my "death role" stance with b+k (back strike) I'm lying on the floor, head facing opponent and back facing the ground.. then I spams up in the air with a unblockable, similar to the Break Attack (spinning high) when your facing away the opponent and you jump with K and Break Attack with A...

Anyone Knows, I can't seem to make it happen in trannaing! I'm sure I've done it before at least 3 times in SC V

The reason it isn't listed is because it is a reaction to the opponent hitting you during LF B+K. Overall its useless.as it only hits towards Voldo's head and the reaction is so slow it is interruptable.

LF B+K Is the Greatest. You can sort of set it up if you're in LF alot and know when you're opponent wants to attack you...

Its Fun to Go For....but thats about it.

If they hit you with a vertical move while you're doing Deathroll B+K, the move will go through you and you'll glow red and automatically do that unblockable.

Thx, thats what I see in the replay (that I got hit just after) but still couldnt make sense of it, thx. Time to experiment!

I'm honestly not sure if this was posted anywhere on here, but I've recently discovered that agaisnt most, if not all characters (still need to study), WR (B) leading into MCFT 66 will almost always cause a trip if the opponent is standing there guarding after the WR (B). This is really sneaky since most people think they have no low to fear when Voldo is lined up straight with them in MCFT. You can also get the MCFT B+K cancel to launch them afterwards. Free 44 damage. It's really good! Go into training and see for yourself. Set training dummys Movement 1 to All standing guard, and do WR (B), MCFT 66~B+K.

Thx, thats what I see in the replay (that I got hit just after) but still couldnt make sense of it, thx. Time to experiment!

I can all but guarentee you that you will find no practical way to incorporate this into your arsenal, as the timing of the revenge aspect is tricky at best and the unblockable is slow, high, reactable and punishable.

Although I did win a tournament set with it once, because the guy had never seen it and literally didn't know what was happening and just let it happen to him.

Now if I can just win a tournament set with Landfish A+B on stream, life will be complete.

Back