Voldo Movelist Discussion and Analysis

Thanks for all the info, Goofus ~ But damn, no A+B? (the shredder?) And it's probably true that his evades are gone too... Two key moves I might miss, but like always ~ I'll manage with all his other shenanigans =)

-Manta-

i can confirm that 2_8 A+K evades were in the build that we played on.

not sure about 4_6 A+K tho.

also not sure if his evades link into LF like in SCIV. i cant imagine why they wouldnt....

In one of the early videos I saw, his (2_8)A+K evades went into LFHT. In SC4 they went into MCFT. These evades will be way more useful in SC5 now that they lead into LF.

oh yea...

i personally told Yoshi and Daishi to beef up the 'Flow' of Mantis Crawl namely A+B and B+K in MC lol

i am not joking

I forgot to mention it on my post, but that was actually the first move I checked for and even though it is ass I will miss it so...

How successful were you with BS 2BK lol? That shit looks extremly slower as he jumps even higher in the air. I do like that he jumps really high now as I've always tried to use this move in anticipation of a 2K or 2A. So it seems this is what they intended the move to be used for but was designed poorly in SC4. It would be even more awesome if it tech-jumped some mids now too!

Is 66:B still there?
Can Voldo cancel the CE going in mantis or he does that only if the CE is blocked?

supposedly 66:B is now 666B

Also, contrary to what I'd thought/read, Voldo does still have SCIV BS B+K, though I don't know the input

Also, the stream today showed that Mystery Dance can be cancelled into attacks (not sure if it can be block cancelled)

I doubt you'll find it. Nobody's seen it on any videos, nobody's claimed to have done it. Looks like it's just gone

It looked like, for a split second, you were starting the animation for the directionless A+K auto evade

Back