Give raph pat's 44a.
I would like to describe Hilde of my dreams
- Give her one of the most threatening mid screen moves in the game
- Make her ringout capability with her back to the wall even dumber
- Lets give her pat 66B only faster so i can kill backstep at disadvantage
- 100% safe moves
- Give her one of the best BBs in the game
- Make guard punishment on the stupidity of Natsu so not only does she have absurd range she can punish near anything on JG
or C3B:A for more damage (lets buff one of the best whiff punishers in the game okay)
- Again, lets make her tools the cream of the crop in all types, best punishes, best zoning, best backstep move
-Lets make 22B an even more dumb move
- Lets give her legitimate unblockable pressure
- Lets make her perfect 100% safe moves also track perfectly 100%
Back step killer? Her stabs?I would really love it if Omega had a good back step killer. Something like Pyrrha's 6B+K
6K is cool but not the best range. I would also like for DNS B to combo more easily with NS/DNS A. You can do it but it's tricky.
I would love it if Leixia had more feints.
Most consistent backstep killer would probably be DNS B, but there's also 6K, DNS A (followup can whiff at tip range), 66A, 66B (though a little slow), 4A, 66A+B. If they're backstepping then attacking without confirming a whiff, 66B+K series should stop that.I would really love it if Omega had a good back step killer. Something like Pyrrha's 6B+K
You can only do it when they get hit by DNS A after its first active frame. Can't say I know that many reliable setups for it. But tbh, for an i18 horizontal with such an amazing TC and very little blockstun, it already does a ridiculous amount of damage so it really shouldn't be buffed imo.I would also like for DNS B to combo more easily with NS/DNS A. You can do it but it's tricky.