What characters you want added to SCV?

Give me Zas! Yes I've resorted to spamming any thread that could possibly be seen by someone in charge. I'm about to make a twitter account to go harass Namco. I'm so empty without him :'(
Lol I just had a funny thought. The Black Panthers will rise again to ensure Zas is in the game.

Only two? Pretty tough but if anything I'll say definitely an older version of Talim and above-middle aged Taki with a brand new fighting style. Doubt that will happen...

Instead of old characters or clones I would prefer some new styles that don't actually suck.

Like, you know, real weapon users and such.
With the exceptions of the replaced characters (including Pyrrha and Patroklos), the new characters do lack in "real weapons" as I've noticed. Viola's weapon is simply the orb, while Z.W.E.I.'s weapon, for some dumb reason, isn't his sword. It's E.I.N. This forum somewhere included a great list of potential new weapons that can be greatly unique from the other character's weapons and movesets.

Im even more perplexed as to why Sieg and Nightmare have normal looking zweihanders as their ultimate weapons, when it should be their SCIV Soul Calibur and Soul Edge weapons. Yes, their models are in the game but usable only by the AI in QB and LS. =(

This is easy for me. GIVE ME BACK HWANG DAMMIT! I mean seriously why the boot :/. I know the dumb history with the Koreans but still Hwang was a awesome character.

Bring back Zasalamel and Talim... As mimics. Zas mimics every character with a 2-handed weapon, Talim mimics every character who dual-wields their weapons.

Edit: Oh, and Omega Ivy.

Im even more perplexed as to why Sieg and Nightmare have normal looking zweihanders as their ultimate weapons, when it should be their SCIV Soul Calibur and Soul Edge weapons. Yes, their models are in the game but usable only by the AI in QB and LS. =(
Isn't there DLC for everyone to have SC weapons?

Bring back Zasalamel's style, Talim's style and maybe even some of the old SCIII unique CaS styles. Make damn sure they're balanced and not overpowered or underpowered. Don't need the characters themselves. Make them CaS parts and pieces (including Cassie, Amy and any other character removed...) and I'm happy enough.

Also, Chuck Norris.

Back