What kind of characters would you like to see in future SC games?

Do you want to see Ashlotte in Soul Calibur six?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters
In that poll it was specifecally stated that the winner is going to be added to the roster, with SC poll nothing was said, exept that it's for the "future of the series". And thus your argument is invalid.
i just meant in general. polls can be a good thing. i mean, hell, baiken didn't win IIRC. she just recieved enough popular votes to be accepted as a future add on. the fans were pretty vocal about her. more so than the dizzy fans i must say. (although let's face it. there's only two reasons baiken was even voted for in the first place. two VERY BIG reasons... *looks at ivy)

i get what you mean. they made no promises. but still, a poll like that is still worth voting in. you never know what they'll do with the data.

Baiken woud be cool as a Guest Characters. Especially if they can differentiate her Fighting style from Mitsu.

About the Topic, i just don't like those kind of Anime characters like Angol Fear, Shura or other kind of bonus characters, since Namco fused with Bandai it really envenomed some Namco games with Animes BS. I would simply like to see characters in the spirit of the franchise nor other random anime characters. Tira, Setsuka and Zasalamel were amazing as both character design and gameplay wise.

Last edited:
Bringing this up with the possibility of Soulcalibur VI getting announced in a week or so. What kind of new characters would you like to see? It was specified that one of them is Kilik's rival, and the other two are completely new characters (thank god). The other is unique and blade-based. We don't know who the third is right now. I wonder how many newcomers there are? I won't mind as long as they're not at the expense of veterans.

I'm guessing Kilik's rival could use escrima sticks? It'd be interesting. God, the wait is killing me.

I was wondering, do you guys think an archer character could work in SC? I know it sounds odd, but hear me out. What if said character used a special bow that could also be used as a melee weapon, and had special projectile attacks with their arrows. It'd be interesting in my opinion.

I was wondering, do you guys think an archer character could work in SC? I know it sounds odd, but hear me out. What if said character used a special bow that could also be used as a melee weapon, and had special projectile attacks with their arrows. It'd be interesting in my opinion.
I'd love to see an archer character if Project Soul could pull it off. Maybe the bow could have a bladed edge to make it work as a melee weapon?

I agree with you here. People seem to blindly bash Pat just because of how he was in SCV. But when you think about it he was meant to start off as a flawed protagonist
Except he wasn't. His character development was just 1 of two extremes that just flipped like a coin. Its nothing to blindly bash, the guy was a painfully 1 dimensional cliche in his dialogue and obnoxious levels of moral myopia. Siegfried was the better flawed protagonist back when SCV's story direction wasn't trying to be like a pretentious Shounen anime.

Baiken woud be cool as a Guest Characters. Especially if they can differentiate her Fighting style from Mitsu.

About the Topic, i just don't like those kind of Anime characters like Angol Fear, Shura or other kind of bonus characters, since Namco fused with Bandai it really envenomed some Namco games with Animes BS. I would simply like to see characters in the spirit of the franchise nor other random anime characters. Tira, Setsuka and Zasalamel were amazing as both character design and gameplay wise.
Unfortunately, that is thmarketing strategy of plenty of Eastern games now. DOA is another example of this. Two of their new females-a woman dressing and acting like a jailbait lolita, and a well endowed fangirl in a schoolgirl outfit with stolen moves from other characters-bumped themselves up as poster women now.

Same applies to SFV, but if there's one good thing I can say about SFV's characters is how unique they are designed and how unique their personalities are to the point that it doesn't look cliche compared to others.

tbh as boring/repetitive as the Warriors series is I can totally see her getting along with hilde
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...st/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20131012115203
Good god, no. Ina was only relevant or interesting in her first appearence in the series. Her personality and good traits disappeared afterwards and the relatively recent addition of her husband to the series made her even more patethic.

Want someone to get along with Hilde? Add her bodyguard Gerhilde to the game. Even if she ends up as a bonus character with Ivy's moveset, she could contribute a lot to Hilde's story, since she starts off alone in SC4.

Ashlotte is one of the few bonus characters that is classifiable as canon: So, Do you want to see her?
I love ashlotte. Let's Assume that if she was to be in, She'd have a unique style, and would not be buggy or Half-Baked. Do you think that she could fit in? Would you want her as a DLC? Do you want to send me to jail for liking ashlotte?
Not going to lie, I would pay A LOT to see her in the game, even as DLC. Plus she actually fits in and has mention in SCIV and SCV, so just a little bit of a change of story and she can be in the game no problem. Right?
Let's see if we can get her in.

Update: I have added a petition to try and get Ashlotte as DLC, with a UNIQUE STYLE. Don't get me wrong, I love Ashlotte, but if she is not going to be unique, I'd rather her simply just be a CaS, because there are many more candidates that could be a DLC.

Here is the link for the petition: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ashlotte-soul-calibur-6

Last edited:
I like, but it need at least 3 different base moves from Astaroth and not just a copy and paste.

I'd rather she gets her own style, because not only do i love her design and story, I feel like she has such great potential for a fighting style, and she is just a good character that i believe could really add to the story

She has an incredible design & a fitting personality. I'd LOVE to see her make a come back as an original charter with an original style. Using Astaroth's movelist ruined the entire thing in SCVI. I'd definitely pay for her if they made the effort & put her as DLC.

Back