What SC Character You Had The Hots For

Vader, I love it when he shows me his dark side.

I also think Mina would be the most approachable female in the series, probably have a lot of fun just chilling with her.

Back in SC2 (I was in around 6th grade at the time) I had a small crush for Seong Mina. I was garbage at playing her, but I definitely thought she was hot xD

I also played Talim because I thought she was cute. Wish she was in SCV... :/

Menz
Algol: Tall and built. There's a lot of Algol to love, physically, and I like that.
Yun Seong: Tight and playful. He would make a great bottom.
Young Voldo: Kinky and flexible. Soo flexible.

Womenz
Seong-Mina: Familiar and comforting. Mina never lets you down, and she's there on an emotional level.
Taki: Mature and experienced. Taki is your sexual mentor, the type of person you learn from.
Viola: Tantric and passionate. She knows how to hold back, and that makes her very intense.

I was going to say Tira, because I'm damned to have a thing for chicks I should "do not want", but now it seems redundant. Instead; Kamikirimusi. She was the bonus character that made me feel like bonus characters were pet fish you got overly attached to, so when the died you were so distraught at the world you vowed to n- I was disapoint.

Xiba. Every time i see an image of him i just say damn you Xiba stop being so cute. I know he annoys a lot of people but i like the hyper active loud mouths. Also he's fit and has a nice tan, it's just everything about him really.

Raphael. Less of a romantic or sexual interest and more of just a... Allure. Not sure how else to describe it. I love Fencing and i like how Condescending he is. "How pathetic and weak! You'll fix your face i trust." I was so happy to know that he would be in SCV and hope he stays for the whole series.

Cassandra is similar, not any kind of interest other than the fact that i was really drawn to her. Loved the aggressive sword and board style she had, especially her Captain America grab where she threw her shield at their head and caught it. Really showed off how a shield is used for more than just defense.

Edit:

Cant forget my current target of adoration, Viola. She's so beautiful, her concept art that is...In game she just looks like Amy. Concept art Viola gives Hilde competition in the beauty department, they're both so photogenic and have such striking and gorgeous features that they would make any picture or canvas feel proud.

And i need to mention Seoung Mina. I always loved Halberds personally. They're right up there with Rapiers in my favorite weapon department. I wanted so badly for her to be given a truly distinct style separate from Killik's. And just when it looked like she was about to get it they decide to leave her out of SCV. Her exclusion hurt me more than most other characters, though i was sad to see a lot of them gone. It's so sad too, i think she would have got along famously with the new comers. I can imagine her fitting right in with the group of Leixia, Xiba, Maxi, and Natsu. On their journey to wherever they hell they're going.

Xiba. Every time i see an image of him i just say damn you Xiba stop being so cute. I know he annoys a lot of people but i like the hyper active loud mouths. Also he's fit and has a nice tan, it's just everything about him really.

Raphael. Less of a romantic or sexual interest and more of just a... Allure. Not sure how else to describe it. I love Fencing and i like how Condescending he is. "How pathetic and weak! You'll fix your face i trust." I was so happy to know that he would be in SCV and hope he stays for the whole series.

Cassandra is similar, not any kind of interest other than the fact that i was really drawn to her. Loved the aggressive sword and board style she had, especially her Captain America grab where she threw her shield at their head and caught it. Really showed off how a shield is used for more than just defense.

Well said if I do say so myself~

Back