What's good with Tira? (General Discussion Thread)

Tira Combos

Idk if you guys know, but you can connect JS (44A)A, 2A

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, I'm still trying to understand it.

Distance + hitbox. It's been pretty reliable everytime I've used it.

Tira Combos

how fast does the a:B part have to be?

like iMCF a:B fast? or like NM's aB slide fast?

It's not Speed. It's timing. Think of it as a JF iMCF. Getting the PERFECT timing. It has nothing to do with speed and everything to do with the timing.

Tira Combos

It's not Speed. It's timing. Think of it as a JF iMCF. Getting the PERFECT timing. It has nothing to do with speed and everything to do with the timing.

Its not just timing u need speed if u do it slow it wont come out. come on you should know this

What's good with Tira? (General Discussion Thr

I don't think it's speed. When I do it fast, it doesn't come out. But when I slow it down just a bit, it comes out. Maybe it's just me, but doing it at max speed ensures that this never comes out for me.

I don't think it's speed. When I do it fast, it doesn't come out. But when I slow it down just a bit, it comes out. Maybe it's just me, but doing it at max speed ensures that this never comes out for me.

You were doing it so fast the game registered your A and B in the same frame, lol.

iMCF is easy

Anyway, this move is not particularly good, so don't worry your head too much about it. I haven't seen anyone get it to 75% consistency.

GS 3B 11B tech traps because it counts as CH you probably already knew that though

What's good with Tira?

Hello to everyone, my first post here. :D

I searched the threads for info on this, but I didn't find anything, so . . . I've got a question about Tira's BF 66B. The other day I used it and instead of changing to Jolly after the last hit, she changed after the second or third and then she reverted back to Gloomy when the move finished. There was some lag in the match, so I had been mashing 6 and B a lot more than I needed to, so I'm not sure if it was just a glitch or if it was some kind of manual change.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this and it would be nice to know if there was a more reliable way to stay in Gloomy after 66B. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I'm too tired right now to keep looking. :P

What's good with Tira?

Oh, damn . . . I completely forgot about that part. Now I feel like a tool. :P
Another little question (probably also stupid), does anyone ever use GS 3kA outside of combos? Yes, it's kinda slow and a little unsafe, but I've had people try to step the kick and then get hit by the blade when they retaliate. Are there any other applications for it though?

What's good with Tira?

Oh, damn . . . I completely forgot about that part. Now I feel like a tool. :P
Another little question (probably also stupid), does anyone ever use GS 3kA outside of combos? Yes, it's kinda slow and a little unsafe, but I've had people try to step the kick and then get hit by the blade when they retaliate. Are there any other applications for it though?

That move is safe. I throw it out there every now and again.

BB misses occasionally on Taki and some CAS. The second B just completely goes through them. Can someone tell me is this side hit-box oriented or is it due to the 2nd B not hitting low enough?

When Tira uses her GS's B+K move, is there anything that decides how much health she gains back from it?

IIRC, all that's known about her GS B+K is that the lower health you have, the more damage it dishes out. The same might apply to it's regen ability. The lower your health is, the more you get back. I don't remember that ever being mentioned though. It's been too long since last I played and read up on it :P. I just remember the damage increasing depending on your remaining life.

I thought a just impact would increase its attack/regeneration, idk ,gonna have to look for that the next time I play. Thanks for the quick reply though :]

I thought a just impact would increase its attack/regeneration, idk ,gonna have to look for that the next time I play. Thanks for the quick reply though :]

I thought the same thing but i tested it in practice mode an it did the same damage.

since the last "combo" i posted here got shafted, anyone mind testing this one out for any flaws even though im almost positive that there arent any...

On Counter Hit: GS 2A+B (JS 1aB), A+K, 8B+K (Updraft) B

thanks or damn it! in advance

Back