Whats your characters hardest move?

22_88kA:2A and its just a simple low and slow move... too hard when the match is on the route...

-Stryker-

Hilde's on reaction charge dropping.
ie whilst it's "possible" to drop the C3B charge mid block of Amy's 6BBB, so that you can aGI C3A the 2nd/3rd B into combo, pulling it in a match is hard, although things like charge dropping the A in a C3B B+K combo so that you get the C2AA instead of C3A is not.

People need to stop listing just frames. Lol. Those arent hard to do, they are hard to do with accuracy.

cervantes
B+G perfect timing G 3A:B iGDR 82 damage
beyond anyother combo difficulty ive found and ive done them all pretty much

umm hardest? theres none really, this thread should be renamed to "hardest move to actually hit with" for me then it would be Ivys CH 1A

ONE, TWO, THREE, END OF THE LINE!!!!!

As for Tira.... GS 4BBB JF

YIH, RAH, koh-WADDAH-DISHAE!!

Japanese voices lol.

WAIT, I just read that this is offline.....

nvm about Setsuka's, for her, it would be "Shoryuken" (agB JF)

Talim has a :3::B::K:? Awesome! And yeah that Air cancel is the nastiest move...or wait...I hear someone...I think it's Jaxel screaming something from very far away? Sounds like....:A::A::B: or something.

Just kidding Jaxel ^^.

Talim doesn't have a 3BK. I agree that the Windsault cancel is the hardest move she has. Second is Ice Wind Combo, (IWC) easily.

for some reason i have more troubles with B+K series then her 1 A: A :A. it's the only move that sometimes whiffs because my fingers press B+K 6 2 B instead of 61B

for sophitia it's definitly B: 2 : B : B : B236: B luckily you hardly ever use that move

The hardest with Rock is : losing.

Setsuka, command throw followed by umbrella.
...I doubt that the agB JF combo is so difficult with a stick.

umm hardest? theres none really, this thread should be renamed to "hardest move to actually hit with" for me then it would be Ivys CH 1A

You use Ivy... nothings hard for u? And if it was that then rock players would be posting half of their move list up xD

jk lol.

Show me you can do maxi's jf6BBB

Ill put money down you cant

HRD

It's not hard to do 6BBB.
Input 6, and press the B button 3 times.
The correct timing, however, is very difficult to find, especially in this case. But that is the only difficulty here.

There are attacks where you need the correct timing AND the input is difficult.
For example Setsuka's B+K61B44B+K and combos that end with A+KB,2143aB are difficult to input even once. A+KB,2143aB's timing is very strict. And 2143a:B is an option too, although not necessary.

It's not hard to do 6BBB.
Input 6, and press the B button 3 times.
The correct timing, however, is very difficult to find, especially in this case. But that is the only difficulty here.

Do the JF version just like I posted in the previous post. I guarntee you cant do it either. Quit being so condesending plume, you make yourself look like a hipocrite and a retard.

Youre little rant went from "Its not hard" to "but the timing is very difficult"

Do the JF version just like I posted in the previous post. I guarntee you cant do it either. Quit being so condesending plume, you make yourself look like a hipocrite and a retard.

Youre little rant went from "Its not hard" to "but the timing is very difficult"

...I might sound like I hate Maxi, but he has no difficult input.
Anyone can perform the JF 6BBB "once" ... just mash the BBB and get lucky.
(Edit: More seriously, all you have to do is find the correct timing...that's all. There are attacks where the correct timing isn't the only challenge, but it is PART of the challenge.)

You could try Setsuka's 1B:B,214B,A+KB,2143a:B combo if you want.
See if you can do that even once... Surely you'll see why I (and some others) say that 6BBB is nothing.
B+K61B44B+K is also difficult. Some people need several days before they can perform it even once. And yet even though there's a certain timing to it, it's very loose.

Siegfried's just-frame :A:::G:::A: is much easier if you remap your controls, however, doing it legitimately and without buffering (at least in my experience) with default pad settings is nigh-impossible. No matter how fast I've moved my thumb from X, square, X on a Playstation controller or X, A, X on an X-box pad, it's never been possible for me to do.

I don't think the thumb can lift off of the X to repress it within the 1-frame timing it has. If it is one frame. Hell if I know. I just feel that doing that on its own is a physical impossibility. I'm curious if anyone has done it the regular way without buffering.

Now, you remap R1 or RB to be (A+K)? It becomes fairly simple to do.

not once did I say that setsuka combo was easy. I personally cant do it.

Nor did I see anyone else say that maxis 6BBB JF is easy either. This is the real world, you cant make up stories as you go. Life doesnt work that way. That Maxi JF CANNOT be mashed. Maybe in your make believe canada world but not here. We both have now clogged this thread with 4 flaming posts. We can continue this conversation in PM's if you like. But as for right now....I think youre full of shit

HRD

Back