Who Liked SC3?

OMG update for this thread. Today for the fun of it Us Melbourne boys put in SC3 and had a bit of a play around and OMGWTF! we had it in for not much longer than a hour and for a good 3 hours after i was giggling at how amazingly fkn broken and fun it was! Il list a few of the things i saw that just Take the cake and im sure we were only scrapping the surface. Eclairs bro used Taki and she had this ultra quick mid unblockable that ROed plus one half health combo that ended in a air grab it was just fkn crazy! Im sure alot of you Talim players know who Eclair is? Probs one of the better Talims going around and Talim is so nerfed in SC3 that he won maybe 2 rounds and his comboes were crazily short and chains were very interuptable! Furthermore Cyraxis used Lance and he spacing after blocking Lance was FUCKED! if you blocked one of his verticals you would end up on the other side of the ring :|. Speaking of the other side of the ring Voldos 66b was a fkn Uba RO move! Eclair ripped out some VC with Nightmare aswell which is always funny! Also there was a combo with Sophieia that did 45% damage: 66b 66A+B 66b.... wtf! Last but not least my favourite part of all! my very own Seigfreid! After a 3b CH you can juggle SCH k and then SCH aa. Im not joking you hit them first with a mid attack then juggle them again with a high! Either Namco decided Seigs knee should put them back up in the air or the Physics engine is fucked! Ah fantastic times!

Is it really that hard to get used to new inputs? I started with Soulcalibur IV, but I've recently been playing around a bit with Soulcalibur II. Personally, I find it fun to go through a character's movelist and try to compare things and see how they function and stuff. Seems like it would get boring playing the exact same game for ten years.

Take a look at Talim's inputs. I'm not talking about how bad she is; but how they changed her inputs. All of her inputs are BACKWARDS now. They reversed so many of the inputs to take away her mixup options. I used to use RUN K, 66K as a mixup... Now you cant because the 66K is now 44K. This is just one example; just about all of Talim's kicks had her inputs swapped around for no reason at all.

Ahh. Xinghua, I am retarded. Haha. Can't believe I forgot about her.

I like to think that during the SC2/3 days, people referred to her as X because she was the evil that players dared not speak it's name.

More likely, people just didn't want to type Xianghua 100 times, haha.

omfg...i just played sc3 euro edition over the weekend with thuggish pond...and I AM NEVER PLAYING SC4 again.

especially after playing against his Hilde...

that bitch can DIE...LMFAO!!!

well I might play sc4 at regionals...but after that NO FUCKING MORE!!!

sc2 is fun (played against shardz)...when u forget how to play it...lol

I just bought Soulcalibur III. As of now I am liking it quite a bit, it is quite fun compared to Soulcalibur IV. I like how it's basically Soulcalibur IV without CFs, and it is visually sexier.

/edit/ forgot to mention that I haven't even dabbled in VC shit yet, don't know what to make of it yet.

glad to hear yha likin the game.

i think we should all drop the vc argument for this game. it's banned. we all know it. and for those that don't know what it is/how to do it, just DON'T LEARN how to do IT...lol. for the best!

cuz imo, that's the only real issue with this game.

my only MAIN ISSUE with this game, is how the characters lose their volume level when they are further away. even though i know that's hella realistic (lol like calibur is OMG "real")...

it's just slightly annoying...when i pay attention to it. and since i'm playing euro version...i'm getting used to the different hit properties for some characters moves.

relearning IS FUN :)

OMG update for this thread. Today for the fun of it Us Melbourne boys put in SC3 and had a bit of a play around and OMGWTF! we had it in for not much longer than a hour and for a good 3 hours after i was giggling at how amazingly fkn broken and fun it was! Il list a few of the things i saw that just Take the cake and im sure we were only scrapping the surface. Eclairs bro used Taki and she had this ultra quick mid unblockable that ROed plus one half health combo that ended in a air grab it was just fkn crazy! Im sure alot of you Talim players know who Eclair is? Probs one of the better Talims going around and Talim is so nerfed in SC3 that he won maybe 2 rounds and his comboes were crazily short and chains were very interuptable! Furthermore Cyraxis used Lance and he spacing after blocking Lance was FUCKED! if you blocked one of his verticals you would end up on the other side of the ring :|. Speaking of the other side of the ring Voldos 66b was a fkn Uba RO move! Eclair ripped out some VC with Nightmare aswell which is always funny! Also there was a combo with Sophieia that did 45% damage: 66b 66A+B 66b.... wtf! Last but not least my favourite part of all! my very own Seigfreid! After a 3b CH you can juggle SCH k and then SCH aa. Im not joking you hit them first with a mid attack then juggle them again with a high! Either Namco decided Seigs knee should put them back up in the air or the Physics engine is fucked! Ah fantastic times!

Theres a word for people like you.
Ugh, God I can't seem to remember it right now.
Maybe someone else can help me out?

Anarchist? Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder? Linguistic terrorist? Train wreck fan? An idiot is worth a thousand words.

mmm yeh I did get a little exited while typing that post but hey you dont like it thats both stiff shit and tough cheeze :).

PhilBond since when have you been a troll :S.

guess so. Thanks for giving me that Seig advice a while back btw payed off. Something you said still perplexes me. You said never to use charge moves unless its to bait GIs. So you would never fully charge Seigs SCH b to gauge crush and frame trap? or fully charge SBH k if your opponent doesent tech after the SCHk combo because he is scared of the SBH b tech trap?

I mean I am an idiot so im probrally wrong but yeah :)

Thread tag related picture

2835197574_2385909872.jpg

Back