Worst Move on SC4

Aparently people don't know how to use Maxi's 6B,B,B.

It' not like you have to do the whole thing every time you try it. It's so easy to hit confirm that you should never be doing the last hit unless, get this, it's guaranteed to hit. At which point it is no longer unsafe.

Ivy WP 2A. Tell me why someone would need an i18 SL thats punishable on block, and - on hit? Did I mention it only does 8 damage?

/edit/ Damn, just found out it TCs, thats gonna make it harder to win the award.

Nah, you're exaggerating. Not only it TCs, but it's actually positive on hit (+1 on NH, +3 on CH) and it has great range, which makes it really hard to punish (it's -15)

It doesn't beat itself on NH and you're telling me its positive?

-15 is pretty bad and its range isnt "great" enough to keep a lot of punishers off of it.

Move might not be the worst, but it's bad.

It was positive on hit before the patch and still is according to frame data. If that's incorrect, maybe you should check the frames on hit from a different range.

-15 is pretty bad and its range isnt "great" enough to keep a lot of punishers off of it.
It's completely safe at tip range, and you can't punish it with high attacks.

Overall I agree it's pretty bad, but definitely not one of the worst moves in the game.

Yoda's 1A.

No there is no move worse than this. Slow,dis on block,probably dis. on hit, no range(literally you have to be somehow inside of yoda for it to hit), and as one of his only 4 low moves. . .It doesn't nothing. .
THIS!! definitely the worst move in the game :P

Zas' 2B+K does quite a hefty amount of damage on CH though. Don't know exactly how much but you don't need to do 2[B+K] because it's the same damage wise i believe. My vote goes for Algol's 214A+B, Ivy's WP6[A+B] or Zas' 44B+K.

Yoshi's 4A+K on the 8th second of the clock is pretty retarded... just holds his sword and spins in a circle waiting for you to hit him...

Zas' 2B+K does quite a hefty amount of damage on CH though. Don't know exactly how much but you don't need to do 2[B+K] because it's the same damage wise i believe. My vote goes for Algol's 214A+B, Ivy's WP6[A+B] or Zas' 44B+K.

I'm not sure I'd agree with Zas's 44B+K. For an unblockable, that move is pretty fast and has decent horizontal range. It's good occasionally as a post GI or after pulling your opponent in with BB4 or CH 6B+K.

Zas' 2B+K does quite a hefty amount of damage on CH though. Don't know exactly how much but you don't need to do 2[B+K] because it's the same damage wise i believe. Zas' 44B+K.

We should talk theory sometime.

2[B+K] has usefuless just in the fact that its a low that can be delayed.

And 44B+K still works when you lock them up.

USELESS MOVES PEOPLE!!! Not impractical in every situation.

Godamn Yoshi's 6B. Completely useless little hilt poke. Goddamn. Lol. But srsly, my vote would be for Tira's 4A+B or 2A+B.

Godamn Yoshi's 6B. Completely useless little hilt poke. Goddamn. Lol. But srsly, my vote would be for Tira's 4A+B or 2A+B.

Her JS A+B, or her GS A+B? I'd argue that neither move is worthless, but I'm curious as to which one you're talking about.

Yoshi's 4A+K on the 8th second of the clock is pretty retarded... just holds his sword and spins in a circle waiting for you to hit him...

I second this. Without a doubt the worst move in the game by a wide margin.

D_Matt:
Block 8 of or so of Rock's 44BB = critical finish.

Also it's NCc, with a slight evade in it. Not useful, but not useless either.

page:
parry Mina's 6A+B all the time? if the first 2 hit, it's incredibly hard to GI.

how is yoshi's 6b useless? At least on CH it can stun (even though it is recoverable) (and obviously using 33b is a much better option) A super useless move yoshi has 236b. That move used to be decent in sc3 when it would track after a 1k launcher but now it just sucks seeing the person can just step from it. Another crappy move he has is 11_77B. Super slow, super short range. Sure it is like the ultimate tech crouch. You can't do anything on normal hit and on counter hit nothing can be done again. His med A+B is pretty useless too because it will miss 90% of the time.

I second this. Without a doubt the worst move in the game by a wide margin.

D_Matt:
Block 8 of or so of Rock's 44BB = critical finish.

Also it's NCc, with a slight evade in it. Not useful, but not useless either.

page:
parry Mina's 6A+B all the time? if the first 2 hit, it's incredibly hard to GI.

Holy SHITE J>B agreed with me on something lol Call The Forum NewsLetter! :)

Cicada 11_77B Defintely has its uses, as for your follow ups after just use 3K on hit, pretty sure its uninterruptable.... MED A+B does whiff alot but when it hits DEF not useless... as it leads to about a half life combo/ and great set-up... Just very hard to time the GI properly

Holy SHITE J>B agreed with me on something lol Call The Forum NewsLetter! :)

Cicada 11_77B Defintely has its uses, as for your follow ups after just use 3K on hit, pretty sure its uninterruptable.... MED A+B does whiff alot but when it hits DEF not useless... as it leads to about a half life combo/ and great set-up... Just very hard to time the GI properly

I mean after the GI it typically misses from my experience. I mean it is unblockable but sometimes I dont even come close to hitting my target at all.

10 Worst Moves

For now until a use is found, we all have to include the 59-29 second tekken move of Yoshimitsu, because it does nothing except for leave you vulnerable for 2 seconds....literally.

Thread's already over, Voldo's 22_88A+B won a long time ago.

Agreed.

People keep bringing up moves that, while bad, still have some remote potential to achieve something constructive for their character. Any move that does damage in any way is automatically better than Voldo's 22_88A+B

This move:

Does not duck, jump, or evade in any way,
Does not GI,
Does not block,
Does not actually hit in any way for damage,
Does not heal,
Does not give voldo any sort of advantage.

It quite literally does nothing other than leave Voldo vulnerable for a good 50-60 frames or so.

I defy anyone to come up with a more useless move than that.

-=The Jesster: Gatchaba Goose=-

sigfreids Cheif hold A its slow and highly punishable

but im not that good so dont take me to seriuosly

Back