Yoshimitsu Web Theater.

Importing in iMovie right as I write. It'll take a few more days to be posted on YouTube. I was rusty anyway, a bit disapointed by my results >_<

@RedDjinn: no prob pal!

Nice cant wait to see those fights as well... Im telling you though start adding more stance/trasitions/fakes/throws into your game... You got the solid part down... You just need the mindtrixxx

I started off with the mindtrixxx part and it's actually more like my "natural" style. It just doesn't work that good against top players that know yoshi well. But believe me, I still use fancy tricks in pools or against noobs :)

Hmm actually mindtrixx work alot on top players... there are sooo many with yoshi theres just no way they can know them all... or how to react to every situation... Watch some of lolo's vids against top players... he still uses mind trixx and usually gets good results... Just giving you some ideas to help out...

I really want to see a yoshi do well at cannes!

Red Djinn, I know you are just kidding, but yeah, out of the active yoshi´s, the best and more active probably is furzy.

Doc, yeah, I wish we have played on Xbox, you were kind of free on the ps3 pad, tough I would have done it better on the Xbox pad too, but hey, I still can GI 33B on reaction on any pad, as long as we are playing on CRT TV, I think that helps me a lot against Sets pressure game.

Furzy, nothing to say to you, you are already on the limits of Yoshi, your punishment is better than mine from what I´ve seen, you are gonna do great in cannes, I wish I could go, but is super duper expensive for me, over 1000 dollars.

I didn´t managed to beat Malek, we didn´t had the chance to play a lot, an unoficial FT 10-9 to him and a FT5 5-3 to him, but hey, Im not lost against Ivy, I do know the bitch, I got Woahhzz 10-7 in a proper FT10 in CRT, and he knows a lot better Yoshi than Malek... But Malek is Malek, lol.

Furzy, if you kind of need any help, I will be happy to share toughts and strats from what I learned with the Frenchies.

Just a word about the vids against Pantocrator. Since it's HD, it takes forever to encode (about an hour for 10 minutes of video). I had no idea it would take long… Hope I'll have time to upload everything till the end of the week. I'll post the links here as I upload them.

Mine are in HD too... Can you not break them into clips ?? and shit an hour for 10 mins of video is way faster than mine! LoL for me 20 mins of video took about 4 or 5 hours cant remember exactly... but cool I like Pantocrator... should be some sick matches...

Apparently you need to have a "Director's account" on youtube to be able to post videos longer than 10 minutes… And I don't know how to acquire one (probably have to pay?). If someone knows how to, I'm interested :)

Apparently you need to have a "Director's account" on youtube to be able to post videos longer than 10 minutes… And I don't know how to acquire one (probably have to pay?). If someone knows how to, I'm interested :)

Nah bro go up to your settings on your channel... its under settings or something I can tell u when I get home but all u got to do is click Director and boom your a director ;)

Hmm I did? I uploaded a 22 minute black ops 132 kill game the other day? LoL so I duno... I dont click links at work ;)

Yay you did it ! SDGF B+K to 8A+K haha mindtrixxx son... they worked... Good fights, dudes a pretty vicious siggy! Cant wait to see the rest...

LoL your A,B,K - G fakes were funny...

Good match man... Seigs just tough... RANGE game... you played well just kinda went a little risky in the later rounds... but good match! Seigs my number 2 least fav to fight LoL behind Ivy...

Never posted my signles matches I think... Anyway, here are the two videos recorded... I fought a couple scrubs, then DK 2-0 for me, then Mick 2-0, then Ramon 2-1 for him, and then DK 2-1.
It was ok, I expected more, I was doing great in casuals, but I suck with handling nerves, next time I wont train anything else, but handling my nerves, after my lame performance in Teams, I went to my room to drink 3 or 4 Tequila shots, so I was more relaxed, but after Mick's fight I got nervous again and started jumping on Ramon, lol.

Tequila power lol ^^ nice matches!

Against Ramon, at 3:03, you finish the shark attack string and follow immediately with 44bB. Didn't know that was possible! Is it really usable in match? Any advice on how to do this? And how many 44bB's can you connect afterwards?

Tequila power lol ^^ nice matches!

Against Ramon, at 3:03, you finish the shark attack string and follow immediately with 44bB. Didn't know that was possible! Is it really usable in match? Any advice on how to do this? And how many 44bB's can you connect afterwards?

Thnks, no recording against the frenchies or Docvizzo, I would have liked that at leats you watched my matches against Doc, but damn, you trained him well, he can deal with all kind of tricks, I had to rely on basics to beat him.

And the 44BB's after Shark attack it's useful, I missed that, it's kind circunstancial, but I regulary manage to get 44B X2 or 3.

Thnks, no recording against the frenchies or Docvizzo, I would have liked that at leats you watched my matches against Doc, but damn, you trained him well, he can deal with all kind of tricks, I had to rely on basics to beat him.
haha i'm sure he'd be glad to hear that ^^
And the 44BB's after Shark attack it's useful, I missed that, it's kind circunstancial, but I regulary manage to get 44B X2 or 3.
Yeah but is there any kind of trick to hit the first one? like dashing? or keep G pressed?

hey lolo you should record our fights on xbox live so we can post them in the yoshi/ivy forums

mostly for my benefit xD

Back