Yoshimitsu Web Theater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwe7Oano_U

LoL peep this shit... and Online or not... it'd be fun as hell to make people like this LoL Ive got my license coming... Hopefully I will make a combo video with the characters I make... Should be interesting!

Their moves carry different properties of unsafeness and safeness as well! Nightmare apprentice is broke!

Thanks LP :) To be fair, ShenYuan has almost no experience against Yoshimitsu and didn't know how to handle iMCF spam.
More videos coming in the next hours/days.

Last two rounds were phenomenal Furzy. By the way just for curiosity is there a reason why after CH iMCF you go straight to 3AB instead of 22B?

Sorry for double post but why is Woahzz the only Yoshi (That i've seen) that does CH iMCF, RCC, 3B+K:B, 9A+B2 as the their staple iMCF combo? Is it because of the difficulty?

@Senzait: Yes there is, 22B tends to whiff a lot after iMCF so I prefer to RCC 3AB.

About iMCF RCC 3B+K:B, I practiced it a bit but I can't pull it at 100%… That plus 3AB and follow-up is better for RO. Props to Whoazz for using it in tournament matches :)

Thanks LP :) To be fair, ShenYuan has almost no experience against Yoshimitsu and didn't know how to handle iMCF spam.
More videos coming in the next hours/days.
Good god, in that lizzy stage is that a guaranteed Yoshi-dozer at 3:32 on your vid LP posted?
If so, that was brilliant. And my god the imcf spam was fun to watch and all.

Good god, in that lizzy stage is that a guaranteed Yoshi-dozer at 3:32 on your vid LP posted?
Oh shit! I didn't even think of that. That opens up a whole bunch of options for post air a:B+K.

Pretty much guaranteed, depends of the distance. It also works if you just run up to your opponent.

New vid was uploaded.

Sorry for double post but why is Woahzz the only Yoshi (That i've seen) that does CH iMCF, RCC, 3B+K:B, 9A+B2 as the their staple iMCF combo? Is it because of the difficulty?

Pretty sure Lolo made this popular pre-Woahzz at a major tourney or two.

Pretty sure Lolo made this popular pre-Woahzz at a major tourney or two.

I could never used that combo in a tournament, but I helped Woahhzz with Yoshi, and I taught him that combo and got it recorded on the Broken Destiny video with all it's variants, and is not that hard after using it a while.

Back