You know you're addicted to soul calibur iv when..

You know you're addicted to soul calibur iv wh

You know your addicted when you have less time to masturbate.

There is NEVER LESS time to masturbate. Those neglecting "themselves" are asking for a nervous break down!!!

YOU HAVE TO KEEP "THE PIPES CLEAR" FELLAS!!!

You know your addicted when you have less time to masturbate.

Can't you do both? (You know....get an erection from the character you're playing while getting into the game itself - like say, Talim in her 1P).

You customize the girls to reflect your little fetish (foot, belly, whatever).

You "know" a character's movelist to the point where you're confident in mimicking it in real life...before failing terribly.

You know....get an erection from the character you're playing while getting into the game itself - like say, Talim in her 1P).

Out of everyone in SCIV you chose talim? Cmon even siegfried has a bigger chest then she does.

Can't you do both? (You know....get an erection from the character you're playing while getting into the game itself - like say, Talim in her 1P).

Talim?? you pick Talim??

If you moleste a fictional character that is under the legal age, Is that still pedophilia?

you couldnt pick setsuka or sophi or something? even Ivy (even though picking her, I would question your sexuality being that she has a manly face) But damn Talim??

Talim?? you pick Talim??

If you moleste a fictional character that is under the legal age, Is that still pedophilia?

you couldnt pick setsuka or sophi or something? even Ivy (even though picking her, I would question your sexuality being that she has a manly face) But damn Talim??

meh alot of people say amy too XD thats even younger

Well, Talim is only a few years younger than I am (thus, not pedophilia), and her outfit appeals to me more than others, with only the right amount of boobage, not the over-the-top stuff found in Ivy (not that I don't like boobs, I do, just not when they're deliberately the only thing to like about the character).

Well, Talim is only a few years younger than I am (thus, not pedophilia), and her outfit appeals to me more than others, with only the right amount of boobage, not the over-the-top stuff found in Ivy (not that I don't like boobs, I do, just not when they're deliberately the only thing to like about the character).

Fair enough. to each his own I guess. Since your only a few years older than her, That puts mind mind at ease...lol

ivy has a face??? lol

Who complains about big boobs....wat are you going for personality?
its like saying id do sophitia if it werent for her dull personality? wtf!!

ivy has a face??? lol

Who complains about big boobs....wat are you going for personality?
its like saying id do sophitia if it werent for her dull personality? wtf!!

we type almost everyday the letters "LOL" but do we really actually laugh out loud.

That actually made me laugh out loud. You do have a point. who cares about personality right...Im just here to get mine!!

I've said it once and ill say it again...
vote-
JADILLA/HOT_ROD_DAVE 2012

.......guarenteed X-rated SC7!
(male characters not included)

You customize the girls to reflect your little fetish (foot, belly, whatever).
LOL this made me laugh hard.

try masturabting while owning with talim's annoying inputs while also at the same time trying to concentrate on her foot, belly or whatever your fetish is and please tell us the results!! (im doubting you'll get very far O.o)

I would try it myself but ya know my mum would freak out +D

when you want to have sex with your gf and say "well at least your stance is correct"

You know it when you think all women are bitches except your female main character...

...When you claim the school bully is an evil CaS.

lol-cats-2-final.jpg

"You know you're addicted to Soul Calibur IV when..."

...you're hoping that one day, a Final Fantasy-Kingdom Hearts-Soul Calibur crossover game would be released in game shops near you.

...you want to see a 21-year-old priestess in the next Soul Calibur game.

...you think Johnny Knoxville would make a great guest character in a Soul Calibur game.

...you try to blow up the Village of the Winds from inside your bedroom using the G-Con 3.

...you know 8wayrun forum members who are more concerned with fetishes for certain parts of female characters' anatomies than actually playing Soul Calibur IV.

...you're inventing more and more sadistic ways of inflicting physical and psychological torture on a specific character you hate.

.....when you break your back trying to spam algol's taunt in real life....

I can do that without breaking my back, it's good to be young and those 8 years of karate finally paid of.

When you use the word "Gomenasai-nae" in real life.

Talim as an older girl? Dear lord; she'll be top tier!

Back