You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
I'd like to see Zasalamel, i usually dont care for the huge two-handed weapon wielders but zas looked pretty interesting with his character design and i just think a big death scythe is awesome, like the gundam deathscythe lol.

:sc5rap1::sc1yos1:

not to mention more than half the moves are completely recycled from the last game with some tweaked frame data, honestly this game isn't hard to make

I beg to differ! Let's compare:

We have 26 characters. I'm not counting the 3 mimics.

Tekken 6 has 40 characters. I'm not counting the one mimic.

SSFIV has 39 characters. No mimics.

UMvC3 has 50. Also no mimics.

I'd like characters but also levels and single/multi player modes....mostly characters though.

Ever since I've obtained Soul Calibur 5, I've been playing and enjoying this game for awhile. Of course, like everyone else here, I also need DLC characters to complete the roster ~ not to mention that I needed new styles for my CAS characters to experiment and use, too! :)

Aside from Zasalamel and Talim, I also needed either Hwang or Yun-Seong. Brand new characters that use innovative older styles like Grieve Edge and Dancing Tambourines are also needed here. Not to mention a mode similar to Chronicles of the Sword campaign scenarios, too....

Ah, hell! Why not surprise me, Namco?! Couldn't you guys deliver something more than what you've delivered so far?! I'm getting awfully bored in here, you know.... =/

just to beat this particular drum a bit harder, the dlc mode they need is one that combined 'random match' from offline, 'quick match' from online, the kingdom mode from SC2 arcade, and realtime saving of ghost data.

That's the dlc I'd pay for more than any other.

Bayonetta! Style available in CAS and model somewhere. I think it would be interesting to see for me. Amy or at least her soul for CAS to return. That is all who I would really enjoy.

I want new characters and/or movesets, returning characters (Taki) and I want Kilik and Elysium to actually have their own movesets instead of mimics. One mimic is more than enough.

I really don't care one single bit about stages or music. CAS parts would be nice though, especially FACES. DO YOU HEAR ME? FACES. Not more stickers or horns, FACES.

I doubt I'll get any of this though.

I'd pay.....

But as far as the game's, so called, small character roster, think about it this way. They try everything to make the game balanced and even then, it don't work out. Its as good as it gets.

I want new characters and/or movesets, returning characters (Taki) and I want Kilik and Elysium to actually have their own movesets instead of mimics. One mimic is more than enough.

I really don't care one single bit about stages or music. CAS parts would be nice though, especially FACES. DO YOU HEAR ME? FACES. Not more stickers or horns, FACES.

I doubt I'll get any of this though.

Not with that attitude you won't >:P

I'm sure we'll get more faces in the game. It's something I'd like too :D they know we want more stuff. I can't imagine they'd pass up more money.
I thought the exact same thing about MK9. But after Freddy Retard Krueger, we got nothing. Even though I know tons of people would have paid $5 at the drop of a hat for the retro costumes (which were already made and just needed to be re-colored for FREE MONEY). I sure hope Namco is smarter than Ed Boon. Given their past track record, I'd say they are, but I'm still worried.

I thought the exact same thing about MK9. But after Freddy Retard Krueger, we got nothing. Even though I know tons of people would have paid $5 at the drop of a hat for the retro costumes. I sure hope Namco is smarter than Ed Boon. Given their past track record, I'd say they are, but I'm still worried.

MK9, in retrospect, now looks like the biggest damn cashgrab ever. Not only is PS smarter than Eddy McBoonus, they also have more knowledge of who they're catering to.

Story Time:

Shortly following the launch of MK9, as EVO closed in, Ed was on Twitter asking why Kratos wasn't going to be allowed at the tournament. The amount of angry backlash he got was insane and entirely justified. Here was a man who created a videogame that was already guaranteed a spot at what is (in my mind) the Superbowl of Fighting Games, and he had no fucking idea why Kratos and (IIRC) the DLC characters weren't allowed at the tourney. NO idea. Had not done any research, had not even glanced at a forum. I remember Aris from AvoidingThePuddle.com putting Ed on blast for like 2 days for not knowing this kind of thing, and he was 100% right to do so.

I have confidence PS has a better idea of what they're doing.

LOL, I hadn't heard that.

I have faith in PS, but they did kinda let me down with some aspects of this game. They talked huge about the story mode, CAS, and a "relaunch" and we got 20 short episodes, the same damn CAS from BD, and pretty much SC4 with a Street Fighter meter slapped on it. So I still have my reservations about their follow-up support via DLC, no matter how many grand claims and promises they make to us.

Bangoo, or Rock!
And then Talim, Zas, Yun.

The others I don't care (Taki, Cassandra...come on, they're represented by newcomers.)

Bangoo, or Rock!
And then Talim, Zas, Yun.

The others I don't care (Taki, Cassandra...come on, they're represented by newcomers.)
Pretty much where I stand.

Another new character/weapon is good as well.

Though some of Setsuka's outfits, her hairstyles and her weapon wouldn't be such a bad idea. Seong Mina's outfits and hairstyles as well.

Dampierre, we all know, will be DLC eventually.

Back