You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters

Cjiddy

[10] Knight
Cjdiddy: Where does that info in your spoiler come from (if it's official)? I see it on the wiki, but it doesn't provide any sources...
It's on the Facebook page. Elysium, Pyrrha Omega, and Alpha Patroklos' pages are included.

Benjeezy

[12] Conqueror
In technicality, that's an understatement. lol

I'm not here to argue sematics. I don't even know what a semantics is. I think it's something only girls have, but don't quote me on that.

All I know is that:

-It's like Xianghua never left (leastwise not her "personality")

-Xiba's defining character trait is hunger (he is representative of the sin of Gluttony)

-I hate Natsu's hair. Jury's still out on the rest of her.

Dushbadge

[10] Knight
Not really. Game has enough characters. I wouldn't mind an alternate (Setsuka) model for Alpha Patroklos though.

I'd like to see control config at character select again, loser-picks rematch/character select, and local replay saves first.

I don't usually bitch but Kilik and Elysium are fucking retarded additions.

Omegazyklon

[08] Mercenary
I'd really like to see Hwang back. I can't see a single reason why Zasalamel shouldn't come back either. Both those characters I'd pay to have in the game. After that it would come down to a character by character analysis of who I'd pay for I guess.

REPROBEAN_CHILD

[14] Master
Both Hwang and Li Long are actually fightable in Quick Battle. Granted they don't have their own style but they are there.

I could go for some character DLC. If they do it though I think I would want even more original characters or somebody to get a dramatic change. For instance, Bangoo is a must but if he plays like Rock its useless. He needs something new to define himself. If Seong-Mi Na came back with a different style that would be excellent as well.

Overall though they need to be reasonable with their prices other wise its a no go.
I actually beat "Hwang" on Monday. I have no idea why they made his voice sound like he hit puberty 3 times...