Zwei Video Thread

im alrready posted in your channel.....

most of the combos are alrready known, some are a mix of older combos, the only one new to me is the last one, and very difficult to happen, like most of the combos involving B+K(BE)>B+K setups.

I don't get it, why do some people (including Toilet) don't use the A on 66BA? They stop at 66B. 66BA is guaranteed, what's the point of not using it once the move hits?

Because the A in that move hits high, and u will be ducked and punished quite often if u use 66BA too much, also if ur meaning on hit? then um maybe its for an oki setup with 1(B)? I dunno and not sure, but whenever I use 66B on hit I quite often go for zwei's Oki game. Well correct me if im wrong anyone.

Vids from recent tournament are up:

I just got around to watching these. I have a question:

In the match against Rufus, is there any specific reason why Rufus did not step 4A] or use one of Natsu's many tech crouching attacks to go under 1B] or interrupt the 4A] unblockable setup with a 2A or something similar (same for Edge)? You actually used the 4A] UB setup multiple times on Edge and it connected every single time.

What did you do to prevent them from tech crouching and interrupting your attacks/setups?

Because the A in that move hits high, and u will be ducked and punished quite often if u use 66BA too much, also if ur meaning on hit? then um maybe its for an oki setup with 1(B)? I dunno and not sure, but whenever I use 66B on hit I quite often go for zwei's Oki game. Well correct me if im wrong anyone.

66BA can be used for the same oki I believe, but you take the risk of your high getting ducked and punished (vs. another ZWEI that knows this you're eating 80 damage every time).

Well back on subject I decided to post my ZWEI progress so far. The time of the recordings my ZWEI was a month and a half old and is still developing, but I thought it was cool to show progress of my gaming and this character in general via the replay option. I love this option makes me realize openings you never seen in the past. Well, here it goes:

@Tha_Shogun

I missed comboes from you and your opponents. Otherwise, I think you played well. You didn't range whiff a lot and you had a nice variety. Range whiffing was my biggest issue as ZWEI.

Altair, you missed a quick game finisher..... when i break guage with 66A+B i got for the critical edge..... it isnt nerfed that much and it isnt difficult.....

Altair, you missed a quick game finisher..... when i break guage with 66A+B i got for the critical edge..... it isnt nerfed that much and it isnt difficult.....

Oh, yeah. I kinda neglected the possibility of 66A+B CE, in order to save meter for other stuff. I totally forgot about round finishing situations and how this option would apply well. Shame... now I have already said farewell to ZWEI and started to learn Hilde.

Still got some vids from my farewell, to post. Some fancy set ups I had not done yet on human players and I had to do before moving along to the next character.

Also took a look at your vid. Some bold set ups, there.

Here are my farewell fights as ZWEI. Some are very sloppy, but each has at least one flashy set up. The first one was very tight.

I am SO not a fan of a double CE.... SO MUCH BAR! id rather do a CE and B+K BE for a wake up after 4A+B.... or try and catch some one off guard (VERY RARELY) with 1b]pressure set up or 4a} set up

I've been using Z.W.E.I. (along with my mains Xiba and Patroklos) since day one. Didn't start playing him the right way til after watching Toilet. I have three recent replays (excuse the ghetto style recording) of me playing correctly. Any criticism is welcomed and appreciated.

Also, all these guys kicked me out their lobbies afterward. lolol

Back