8WayRun.Com Updated to XenForo 1.1!

• Admin
I've just finished upgrading our forum to XenForo 1.1! There are lots of new changes, so I figured I would make a new announcement thread to go over it all.

Before I get started though, I'm sure a lot of you are already wondering what happened to the dark skin. Well it's not gone permanently, I'm just waiting for an update to get issued for it and then it will return. Don't fret, it will be back in no time. In the meantime, there are a lot of changes of which you guys should be made aware.

The Return of Warnings/Infractions
For a while now, moderators have been complaining about the lack of good moderator tools in XenForo. Well this update brings back the point style goal keeping for infractions. If a user commits a violation of our terms of use, they will receive an infraction. Users who receive too many infractions in a short amount of time will have their accounts placed on probation where they will have restricted forum access. Extreme cases will be banned outright.​
User Ignoring
This is probably the most requested feature here at 8WayRun. Now, in addition to being able to "follow" other users, you can also mark them as ignored. If you ignore a user, all their posts on the forum will be hidden from you. You will not be forced to read their posts.​
Search Within Threads
Some threads get long! And sometimes its hard to find the relevant content. Now, if you are within a thread and you click on the search bar, the search options will include check boxes for "Search this thread only".​
There are many more updates, but I'll leave that for you guys to discover.

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Nice! I love the search within thread option. There are threads that I look at that are over 100 pages before I even joined the site. Hahaha

I'm paranoid guys, I don't like ignoring system, you don't want to see me when I get in the "mood". Example ; "Omg hes not responding, oh no, he's gotta be banned me or somthinng ! NOOOOO!!!!" lol :D

Imma get PLENTY of ignores lmao. Hopefully there is an option to change the color of the skins like TekkenZaibatsu. Either way its beautiful but bright white & yellow aint cuttin it for me lmao

Live streams

4 Viewers
LetsGetShwiftyy
LetsGetShwiftyy
Big Gaming (: | Come n Vibe w me?? 😎💯| ur favorite variety strimmer 😎
2 Viewers
DarknessChosen
DarknessChosen
[RO/EN] Tusea si cu Jungiu in direct pe Twitch | Day 2 | !discord !redeems !findmydarkness
1 Viewers
dragonmoor22
dragonmoor22
Streaming @PhoenixMoor5382

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back