Aeon Combo Discussion

Ok so, notable stuff the new CH 4B combos into:
- 44BAA (actually a tech catch, but catches all directions)
- 6B BE
- CE

66K also combos for 63 damage, 74 with a clean hit! The most damaging follow-up I've found so far just from messing around with it for a few minutes, excluding 6B BE and CE of course.

66K also combos for 63 damage, 74 with a clean hit!
Anything netting you a free 66K on a standing opponent doubles as wall combo bait as well.

Some very situational bullshit here but if the opponent wallsplats late from a 66K you can get a 4B in there for some extra damage. It would look like 66K W! > 4B > 66K W! > whatever

66K on normal hit can also tech catch into itself near walls if it doesnt wallsplat. This too is unreliable as it depends on the alignment to the wall and tech direction though.

Just throwing this out there.

After CH 4B, it seems 44BAA can sometimes be blocked if they don't tech. This happens most often if you're at point blank range; if CH 4B hits with any distance between you and the opponent, 44BAA should be reliable.

Updated the combo thread with NC and NCC combos (walls are still to be updated). It looks like some of the old combos have been nerfed damage-wise.

That's a cool (if extremely impractical) combo, though it looks like he teched during the CE at the end which actually increases the damage a little if I remember right. Some other cool ones in there too.

CH 4B > 66K W! > 1B > 44BA W! > 3B > 66K - 114 damage
CH 4B > 66K W! > 1B > 44BA W! > 3B > CE - 142 damage
CH 4B > 66K W! > 1B > 44BA W! > 6B BE - 123 damage
CH 4B > 66K W! > 1B > 44BA W! > 1B BE > CE - 170 damage
CH 4B > 66K W! > 1B > 44BA W! > 1B BE > 44BAA - 149 damage

Seems most effective when you splat them perpendicular to the wall, then step to your left right before the 44BA to get the second wallsplat. Apologies if these are already known.

Also, in theory 33B > BT B+K > 44BAA W! > 1B > 44BAA W! > 3B > CE should work, but it sounds so ridiculously inconsistent I'm not even going to bother trying to land it.

Found a combo bug. Can't re-wallsplat with 44BAA after 33K W!. Kind of annoying.

Edit: 66K still works.

Does anyone know what the best combo of WSB is when you are back to the wall?
It looks like BTB is the best option? -_-

Yep. Same options. If it's an edge, don't do it or you'll cancel the RO though.

WR B > BT B+K > 44BAA
WR B > BT B+K > CE

Like Reptile just said, BT B+K is a better option than BT B for comboing off WR B. You get 74 damage meterless or around 100 with meter.

If you want to try to get a reverse wall combo, you can land 33B → 44BAA W! and work from there.

Seems most effective when you splat them perpendicular to the wall, then step to your left right before the 44BA to get the second wallsplat. Apologies if these are already known.
I'm having extreme trouble doing this. Either I step and get just 4B or I step but the 44BAA comes out too late. Is there a trick to this?

Actually I just turn around using G and use 44BAA like this. Just practice stuff in training mode until you have it down before going into matches.

Back