Algol General Discussion / Q&A

I am having a problem with punishing stuff like Mitsu's 66BB, I think that's the notation. Algol's WR moves have shitty range, so how do you guys approach punishing unsafe moves that leave you in a crouch position and have some push back on block?

he has a problem with that yes

though in mitsu's case you can punish that move with 623ABK

algols FC 3B is really good

also with algol it might help to learn recovering crouch cancel

none of his crouching options have good speed

WR A FC A and FC 3B are the only ones i even recommend using

I like his FC 3B aswell, but the range isn't consistant with all situations.

Apart from Mitsu's 66BB, there's also Cervy's BBB...and Ivy's super evasive easily spammable yet unsafe on block move.

Punishing Mitsu's 66BB with 623ABK is pretty badass.

If there is a punishment guide here somewhere with this info just point me in the direction plz.

There is a punishment thread that Tiamat and I are both working on. You should check it out. I would post the link, but right now I'm tired and just kinda lazy.

What are some good options after 4B+K? I dont land it too often so i havent really had time to play with it

Jaxel edited out my comments in the Algol wiki. Figures. Shit is a fucking joke, all of it. Algol being banned at tournies all over again for no reason. You got people like Idlemind trying to play both sides on banning issues. http://www.8wayrun.com/f21/bonus-characters-and-hitboxes-proof-t5114/#post151004 I really hate all the hypocrisy that some players exhibit toward all this banning stuff, say one thing do another. Bunch of garbage.

edit: that thread is getting pretty amusing HAHAH....oh boy.

we should get epic gear for algol and then make a video it. but i think im too lazy and do not have epic gear.

u get his epic black and white aura

soooo coool

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanaya needs to be a guest in SC5

so i can give him epic gear!

Jaxel edited out my comments in the Algol wiki. Figures. Shit is a fucking joke, all of it. Algol being banned at tournies all over again for no reason. You got people like Idlemind trying to play both sides on banning issues. http://www.8wayrun.com/f21/bonus-characters-and-hitboxes-proof-t5114/#post151004 I really hate all the hypocrisy that some players exhibit toward all this banning stuff, say one thing do another. Bunch of garbage.

edit: that thread is getting pretty amusing HAHAH....oh boy.

Poor Algol, doesn't get a chance to shine. Broken Destiny Algol shouldn't have any complainers when facing him now, hopefully...

You know what's a bitch, losing to someone with chip health, just because your BB couldn't interrupt his unblockable...because it fucking whiffed. Lame lame....lame

Back