BD tier list impressions

Am I the only one who noticed that Lizardman seems to be kinda pointlessly nerfed? His damage got nerfed quite a bit and his 3B doesn't wall splat.

This is the same person who placed Mina at Upper Mid in the SCIV list.

And is the same person who put Kilik in the top on the first week after the patch for SC4 and the same one who discussed heavily back in GI.com Cervantes tier placement. What's your point?

Probably nothing, you are just hating. So cool to hate mindlessly. Rock on!!!

Mik:

I'll disagree with you all day about putting BD Rock in the same place as Talim and Raphael. But I don't feel like debating it until the game or an upgrade comes to console as it's just useless to debate on something that is dead ATM and not much feedback besides a few here and there.

Agreed on Tira. ^_^

taki got some nice buffs to 3bK and 11_77K. She didn't really get too many nerfs. A6 damage reduction is probably the worst. The worst thing that happened to her in BD is probably the change to the GI system against aerial attacks, but I don't think this is really that bad. Yeah, you take free damage on the GI, but with the extended unblockable window after normal GIs, taking the free air damage might be better than taking some of the things you could take if it were a grounded GI.

taki got some nice buffs to 3bK and 11_77K. She didn't really get too many nerfs. A6 damage reduction is probably the worst. The worst thing that happened to her in BD is probably the change to the GI system against aerial attacks, but I don't think this is really that bad. Yeah, you take free damage on the GI, but with the extended unblockable window after normal GIs, taking the free air damage might be better than taking some of the things you could take if it were a grounded GI.

what happened to these again i forgot

Contrary to popular belief Taki can stuff 2As after transitions with PO 8K. On hit it pushes out like a mother which is better than being unsafe on hit obviously. On CH it causes one of those stuns that knocks down. Her post-GI is much better. Check out my Post-GI mixups thread for that info. So far from doing her wiki a lot of her stuff seems to the do the same damage so I can't comment on that just yet.

baba: 3bK knocks down on NH and 11K launches on NH.

Angrel-sama: 'Tis fine. I'll look at his throw game more and see if I still disagree with you.

Regarding Hilde, what is that sick new combo (I think) CPU does? I think it starts with CH FC C2A or C3A... it does more than 100dmg I think! Also 3BA,C1B is a combo too from what I noticed, 70+ dmg on NH...

Randomly decided to test BBs in training mode since step is so good in this game. Step-G'ed with Hilde up close. Other characters may not be able to get around these BBs since Hilde step is still the best. If I had to step twice or 8WR to avoid the 2nd hit of BB I counted that as re-tracking. Here's what I got:

No tracking
Algol
Sophitia
Dampierre
Hilde
Nightmare
Siegfried
Tira
Astaroth
Voldo
Mitsurugi
Taki
Cassandra
Xianghua
Kilik
Cervantes
Setsuka
Raphael
Lizardman
Yun-Seong
Talim
Yoshimitsu
Rock
Amy
Zasalamel
Kratos

Re-tracking to the right
Ivy SW BB
Maxi
Seong Mi-Na

Re-tracking to both sides
Ivy WP BB

*Some BBs actually re-track both sides at range like Kilik's.

Back